What's new

~DNA LEMON SKUNK:)==~

I am currently running some lemon og from dna and can agree with previous posts reeks in veg sticky in veg vegges well and im a noob first run popped two fem got two females day 4 flower both are diff pheno one stocky one lanky both topped both respond well to supercropping. Prob have ten tops at least on each not picky wit nutes either considering i didnt have a ph meter for almost seven weeks of their life so id say so far im very impressed strong pronounced lemon funky almost sour d like smell i would say

NorCal

Veteran
This was a cut that was offered to me from a friend. I was hesitant as I feel like what I have now is all I could want but apparently I was way wrong. I love this cut. Smells like a dead skunk drowned in lemon juice (cures up and smell tones down a bit) but this strain is awesome. Of everything I run this one sells faster than them All and it's so easy to grow. I def kept a few moms of this lady....

dmtcorey

picture.php

hear is one of 6 of my lemon skunk plants ,1 gallon pot ,topped for some multi cola action ,will transplant to a 2.5 gallon pot to flower her ,fuck i cant wait to see what ill find hear :)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Here she is. Lemon skunk taken @64 days. SOME of the dankest herb I've ever seen. If you could smell it you just might poop your pants. I absolutely love this strain, sucks these iPhone pix don't really do it any justice.

Now that i look at it it looks like some really good green here in these pix. It has this greasy sheen/shine to it that must be seen to be appreciated. The stuff looks like it's covered in fuzz and smells like citrus and skunk. LOL I think I'm gonna have a hard time parting with any of these nuggets.....

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Shit looks DOPE man! Would love ta grow some uh that..

hdn155

I just got gifted 3 cuts of these. Very fortunate to have them. 1 goes to the mother room . Other two go outside.:biggrin:l

im kinda pissed i gave my freebie lemon skunk and a bunch of others to a supposed buddy last yr when he lost all his moms to the borg. he says its super stretchy little yield but is FIRE. fucker wont break me off a nug to try or give me a clone back when that was the deal in the first place. douche

hdn155

That is pretty douche of your "friend" to hoard what you actually gave him.
Dmt, I was comparing your pic to the clones I have. Looks pretty indenticsl to me. Im stoked.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some 2 weeks into flower now. Stretches alot, responds well to topping and lst. I practiced my topping technique on my babies from the time they were seedlings, they turned into monsters and I gave half away. LOL

Mia

im kinda pissed i gave my freebie lemon skunk and a bunch of others to a supposed buddy last yr when he lost all his moms to the borg. he says its super stretchy little yield but is FIRE. fucker wont break me off a nug to try or give me a clone back when that was the deal in the first place. douche

Kick that fool to the curb and get some new friends.

already done. ya what fucked is its a long time friend of the family and honestly i thought it would play out diff. but u live u learn i guess.

Latest posts

Latest posts