What's new

DNA Lemon Skunk to save the world

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are looking awesome man! Going with the bigger pots was a good idea. They used the space.

chomsky

The scrog at this point makes me lol :)

Lookin good

Yea I suppose... That was my first attempt at a "SCROG" Oh well, I managed the growth and the net actually helped them grow much more evenly. At least I will get two harvests and an amazing yield..

chomsky

Those are looking awesome man! Going with the bigger pots was a good idea. They used the space.

Hash yep, pretty amazing, Thanks for helping me off to such a good start. Man If I only had another foot or three feet of height for that matter. These girls are absolutely maxed with regards to height. I hope they are completely done stretching... These are gonna be some monsterous sugary buds I think...

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hash yep, pretty amazing, Thanks for helping me off to such a good start. Man If I only had another foot or three feet of height for that matter. These girls are absolutely maxed with regards to height. I hope they are completely done stretching... These are gonna be some monsterous sugary buds I think...

If you had the time and inclination, you could give yourself an extra foot or so by bending and tieing some or all of the main branches down. It would be time consuming but you might give yourself some much needed top room. Also you might benefit from more light entering deeper into that mega bush!

I'm not familiar with the light unit you're using but I would hate to see the buds getting toasted from getting to close to the light.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You could give them a small phosphorous bump to stop stretch. Just be super careful with it. Like hit them with a ten percent increase in phosphorous for one feed.

chomsky

If you had the time and inclination, you could give yourself an extra foot or so by bending and tieing some or all of the main branches down. It would be time consuming but you might give yourself some much needed top room. Also you might benefit from more light entering deeper into that mega bush!

I'm not familiar with the light unit you're using but I would hate to see the buds getting toasted from getting to close to the light.

These are definitely mosters and could easily get out of control (if not already)... Yes, I am spending a lot of time in the canopy rearranging and tying but I think I got em good.... It seems that the stretch has stopped...

Last edited:

Roor22

Damn if it was me I would've probably bent everything over or started topping 6" is hella close I started seeing bleaching on top nugs 7-9" away, your not worried about frying your tips or hash tip or bleaching?

chomsky

Damn if it was me I would've probably bent everything over or started topping 6" is hella close I started seeing bleaching on top nugs 7-9" away, your not worried about frying your tips or hash tip or bleaching?

So far so good and Fluence recommends 6 inches. I have a dimmer if need be...

chomsky

Its almost unreal the amount of undergrowth I cut away to let the tops flourish. No doubt this is due to the plant being so tall light just cant get that deep. I think for future grows Im going to invest in a few Fluence LED light strips to light around the sides to get that extra penetration down low. For that mater though the buds from these girls are going to be freaking amazing!!!!

chronosync

Well-stoned member
If you start running out of head space / bud space you can add an extension to that scrog frame. Wow I knew they would probably outgrow it when I saw the setup, but geeze that's awesome.

Anyway maybe it looks tighter in the pics but that plant might want to stack some colas vertical.

chomsky

If you start running out of head space / bud space you can add an extension to that scrog frame. Wow I knew they would probably outgrow it when I saw the setup, but geeze that's awesome.

Anyway maybe it looks tighter in the pics but that plant might want to stack some colas vertical.

No shit hey.... I'm loving workin on these girls. I am at the absolute limit. I really have A feeling these are going to turn out great. And yes Moses I'm absolutely feeling the love. Any haters about Kushman and the money he's making and all that blah blah blah. The nutes are unbelievable ( although not cheap ) and clearly work. I would also say that this new fluence LED is playing a major role in this overall grow as well. I think I have found a great combination. The goal for my next Grove is to control it even more. I'd like to control the density without having to cut so much away.

chomsky

OK guys, FUCK!!! I just noticed this at the top of one of the girls. I havent inspected too much but this does not look widespread. Any ideas what the hell is going on here?

Roor22

OK guys, FUCK!!! I just noticed this at the top of one of the girls. I havent inspected too much but this does not look widespread. Any ideas what the hell is going on here?

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65353&pictureid=1578479&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

If I was to guess off the lack of info and lack of pics I would say it's heat/light burn if I had to guess where those leaves came I would say either the closes on to the light or somewhere in the center or a plant that wasn't as healthy as the rest but that's off the info you gave and a pic of a couple pieces of leaves shpuldve cut the entire leaves off and maybe an idea where it was cause your light is seriously close!! (And from the leaf in the center that's curling looks like heat/light stress) and I don't care what fluence told you I run the same light and it's pretty intense I've even told them I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that close and different strains even different plants want different amount of light and they totally agreed and said the grower does need to find the right height so for their 6" yours could be 10"

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's light burn. I got the same problem with my plants this round when my girls got to close to the Gavitas. You gotta figure out a way to widen your screen and tie stuff down more. Maybe even top a few in the center if you have too.

Latest posts

Latest posts