Finding my way back home
Veteran
Two more

picture.php
picture.php

bigherb

Veteran
Hold Your Fire

That Silva LA looks serious ,Im curious to know how she smokes .

IME/O the DNA offerings ive had in Adam have been some of the best available . La con is one of my Favorite Adam Buds ,The Silver bubble was fire as was the cannalope haze .Ive enjoyed others but these best

Ive grown out Tora Bora an Purple wreck ,PW is High quality

PW nug was outdoor polinated by a TW dom male an gave me a Nice supply to explore much more

1luvbigherb

Attachments

• trip n Mix of da garden 049.jpg
    trip n Mix of da garden 049.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 13

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had the chocolope fem and lemon skunk fem. Tastewise they were great but downside was yield for me. Effect of the lope was nice and the taste was similar but the lemon was racy for my heart.and the lope girls were all extremely lanky. Weak and long branches with the lope. The lemon sk was varying a lot. Totally different plants. No yield and one was totally different. Tasted like cookies or cake but also no yield. So no confidence in their gear here but i respect other experiences because everyone has a bad day or two in their lives, breeders and growers.. The other time i had total misluck with sensi seeds. So i'm going now with the (for me) new school of breeding and chucking on seedbay. Cant get worse than before.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to add though that the one lemon skunk that had some yield still is one of the best smelling stuff in my stash Box. If not the best. Pure citrus sweetness. So maybe you are luckier than me.

Bmac1

Veteran
I have grown out purple wreck and it was one of the best strains I have grown to date.

As I type this, I am sampling my first joint of chocolope. I had problems with the chocolope the whole way through. The 2 plants I had just seemed sick and frail while the others were fine.

I ended up turfing one of them and got one through to 10 weeks, kind of limping along. It was my smallest yeilder but very frosty, kind of lanky, and stunk of ripe cantaloupe. Now dry, it really held that cantaloupe/melon smell and it does transfer to the flavor as well.

So far it seems like a really clean/up heady buzz. Quite nice. I cant wait to try the rest of the pack and hopefully find a keeper if the duds are this nice.

Pomodoro

usually nice or even sometimes kill smoke. but yield makes you want to cry. and only fems that i can find. plus theyre $$$. easier to just try a different breeder and get a new taste for cheaper. og 18 was ridiculously small yield, tiny thin buds. ran 6 fem og18 total, killer smoker, great taste. tiny thin buds. painful really. chocolope nice taste, ok buzz, annoying plant to grow unless you use a screen. purple wreck huge yawn. boring. sour cream looked really nice, big almost square nugs. nice light green hue. hard as a rock. absolutly zero smell or taste. totally underwhelming. ill probably not bother with anything dna unless its a proven cutting. i saw some chocolate kush tress in person, they hit the ceiling easily 8 ft. nice frosty nugs, lope flavor, no kush taste. nice yield i heard.

Quasimodo

LA con is straight fire, been running it for close to 2 years now (would be the perfect plant if it vegged faster). Got a pack of chocolope sitting in the fridge. Nothing but positive experience with DNA so far.

sugarman

ran through the pack of sour cream and found one killer pheno, it was pretty unique and never smoked anything with similar taste and smell, other plants were solid

have 5 chocolopes in flower at the moment, they were pretty bitchy in vegetative period and developing very slow, but as soon as I switched to 12/12 they exploded and there's a jungle in my space right now, they smell nice and fruity

funny thing to mention is that this sour cream pheno i got was weird looking plant and also - the best smelling chocolope looks like a runt, it has 5 different kinds of leaves :)
so I can conclude that the best smoke are worst looking plants in my case :headbange

A

AlterEgo860

thanks for the info guys.. I had run into a family member.. who used to grow.. and he said he has seeds from wen he bought them to grow but never started up again.. so he said hes got 5 dna strains. 3 reserve privada .. 2 cali connections.. 2 somas.. 2 mr nice.. 4 ghs.. 2 dinafem and 3 g13 labs.. the number of strains 23 packs and 20 strains.. not positive on the list he listed them off to me in person. but I cant remember them all. I told him id give him some bud for them and he was down.. so I gotta run over his house later today after he gets outta work and grab that shit.. I just wanted to make sure that DNA hass been good to others.. ive ran a few.. but not the kinds he bought.. he said he chose shit by flower time.. and by grow reviews.. and journals.. so looks like new genetics for me...

i cant wait.

kro-magnon

Veteran
I've only got great result with the DNA strains i've grown but i've only try their regular seeds as i select keepers for cloning i have no need of fem seeds. I've done their Cannadential, Recon, Cannalopekush(gifted seeds by them long before they released the strain in fem seeds) and i have some cannalope flowering now. I found wonderful keepers in all the seeds pack i've done and i've made at least two packs of each strains.
Lately i didn't buy so much of their seeds because they only offer fem seeds and i prefer to work with regular. I can attest that i've never been desapointed with their seeds.

nickman

Veteran
I recently ran their la confidential , silver la and la women... They were all freebie seeds that I got. All three of them look killer so far. The only bad part is how low of a yielded the la confidential is gonna be... My la con actually looks just like the picture of their og la affie... Purple tints to the buds and the leaves are also turning purple... The silver la is pretty much all purple with a silver tint on the buds...I can't wait to try them all...

Latest posts

Latest posts