What's new

DNA Genetics

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Reserva Privada's Skywalker Kush...

picture.php

Wish they would've just fem'd the Skywalker instead of femming the Skywalker with OG18 pollen...had 6/6 seeds pop and got 6/6 different phenos. Dispensary didn't even make an offer because the phenos were so different. The picture is the keeper though that stuff was pretty damn good.

vertigo0007

thought good grown herb won cups....who gives a crap who offered it...how well it was grown seems more cause in effect...
DNAs LACon was aight...basic combo of Affi & OG...not exactly new in the world of herb...still genetics used seem good tho...
FOE20

Are you sayinf La con is affie x og18?

vertigo0007

3/6 of my kosher have nutsacks growing and 1/6 of my OG 18 had a nutsack here and there. They are all forming tops nicely. There are no light leaks. I double checked that first off. I can not afford to toss these out so i hit them with Reverse. Looks like it is doings its job. Hope things turn out OK.

Had six cataract a few runs ago amd had to toss 2. 1 that had balls (my fault) and another that was a dud (probably my fault). In the end i had some nice og leaning stretchers tjat turned purple, 1 with mutant nugs and 1 that ws a huge huge bud producer. All smelled and tasted almost the same. Like coffee og. Didnt keep her, wish i had. Been running confidential chees for a while (throws sterile late nanners) and about to run 6 dif exodus kush from clone

H

Homer J Pimpin

chocolope has flavor for day's...old school thai type flavors......

og18 is also tasty as a mofo.......thick og draw with a hint of sour....

laCon is la affie x afghani.......I didnt find a keeper pheno but have seen others that have...

DNA and OGRaskal have both been some of the BEST seed plants I have run......

H

Homer J Pimpin

Smoked some OG18 a local dude grew that completely turned me off from them. When we spoke before getting the herb he just said it was "OG" so I was ready to be impressed, smoked 7 grams between 4 friends and not one of us felt a head change. May as well have been smoking grass clippings. I haven't smoked any more of dudes herb and I'll never grow DNA. Even chopped early any real OG would give an effect, and it didn't *look* early. Looked fine, if a little foxtaily for my tastes.. Smoked like absolute fucking garbage and thats what DNA is to me; garbage.

maybe your friend can't grow worth a shit..lol..cause my og18 tastes like thick og with hints of sour and will melt your face off.........

oceangrownkush

Veteran
I think its just me tbh, plenty of other people were apparently satisfied with those flowers/potency. If someone were like straight up pepsi challenge I'd give it a toke, not like I'll ever be buying/growing it myself though.. Just can't bring myself to try it after an experience like that, you know? Would rather just pick up clones of OG and grow seed for unique unrelated phenos.. I'll stop cluttering this thread with my distaste anyways, as long as you guys are happy thats all cool.

Herbron

I had a nice Chocolope clone of theirs. I also had 100% fail rate on some Cataract Kush.

IMHO this is another ripoff "seed bank", founded in 2004 yet they have how many varieties? They admitted to having their growing facilites raided a couple years back, so a lot of their stuff is reconstructed, even though they hadn't a single stable strain before that.

In Spain, they have a couple of second-rate seedmakers who produce their fems, again my opinion but I would stay away from crap multi hybrid breeders and if you really must have something like that get some TGA or Alphakronik, better selections and quality, plus they are regular seeds, what's the point of fems if they aren't stable and from DNA nothing is that I have seen or tried, who wants to plant 10 fem seeds to get 10 phenos? Defeats the purpose...

not sure where u at pimpin but where i am at i am smoking 0g18 thats is identical to what u just said stupid sour og high for hours of a doob and u can't have it on u its a dead give away

i had a thread on dna lemon og ran 2 fem seeds one was a keeper one was a he she at day 9 of flower still have 4 beans left from original release.. the lemon og pheno i had was intense just like the og 18 everyone know if u grow fem u got to watch dem hoes !!!!!

B

BasementGrower

I see that seedsman has a bulk pack of KK X SKNK#1 100 seeds for $65, correct me if I am wrong. In the retail business, people selling off tonnes of stuff for low dollar can only mean a few things, either we got to much, Or nobody is gonna want this product so we should get what we can out of it.

Peace

has anyone grown the 3 strains x skunk.. kandy kush x skunk.. og18 x skunk.. sleestack x skunk?

i have a few of kandykush x skunks.. and og18 x skunks in my stable. havent had a chance to flower out clones.. just the seed plant itself. and they came out good. but i judge a strain by the clones that run after the first seed run . have found many great strains by doing clones runs to see if the strains are reliable.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Hi, i come to give my experience with DNA strains. I've grown their Cannadential, Recon , Cannalope Haze and LA Confidential with great success. My first try with their seeds was in 2008 with Cannadential and i was so amazed by the wonderful girls i got that i ordered some more immediately after the first grow.
Since 2008 i have a keeper from all their strains i've grown. I stick to regular seeds so i can't speak about fem seeds but their regular strains always gave me some stellar result. I'll try to post a few pics from my past grows. To me they can compare to TGA or any other breeder for quality. Actually i have keepers from those two breeders, DNA and TGA.

kro-magnon

Veteran
This is some pice from two different Cannadential pheno and a Recon;I've been very happy with those plants, great taste and great potency, all regulars

Attachments

• P6120029.jpg
    P6120029.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 10
  • P2080324.jpg
    P2080324.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 15
  • P6100044.jpg
    P6100044.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 11

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
All I can say is one time at band camp... I made a small order to DNA and the only reason I did is because they were offering a tonne of freebies so I did it, and I had a super fucking mega germination fail. They said how can this be, I said I don't know seems like your selling old stock, they said nope, I said okay please send me, Blah blah for the trouble. Bing said order arrives? Nuff said.

Good business, is good business and I can not fault DNA.

Peace

B

BasementGrower

how can we find out if the pack of beans we bought was made wen ? just so we know if we are dealing with the new genetics or old genetics.. og18 wise.. it changed around what year? I I bought og18 x skunk.. sleestack x skunk. and kandykush x skunk.. id like to know if there is a way to tell if u got new or old stock .

bent

I've noticed the older stock are in more colorful packs, and the newer all seem to be in a black pack with red, or green, and white lettering. Don't know if it's the same for skunk train pack.

floralheart

Veteran
how can we find out if the pack of beans we bought was made wen ? just so we know if we are dealing with the new genetics or old genetics.. og18 wise.. it changed around what year? I I bought og18 x skunk.. sleestack x skunk. and kandykush x skunk.. id like to know if there is a way to tell if u got new or old stock .

Grow it. If it doesn't work, you'll know.

Sour cream is an excellent cross, i found a pheno that in my view of thing was a 10 out of 10 in potency ,smell ,and yield the keeper was an amazing plant growthwise it had a mutation that would grow two fan leaves and two branches in the same direction at every node, stacking upwards forming the mail cola's in to a spiral helix shape and the mail cola was fucking massive, with a super strong up beat sativa smack to the face, i would recommend this strain to anybody and warn the unexpierianced smokers to be carefull.

Sour Cream is fantastic. Loved it alot, but I had a very small yielder so I tossed it.

Latest posts

Latest posts