What's new

dmtXsfv

greenpinky

2nd run the redemption....

2nd run the redemption....

Hey im back to do this right, got some sfvXdmt clones p1, p2, and p3 im running organic with a 400w mh and a 100w led. They vegged for a week and got thrown into flower two weeks ago here they were befor flower

greenpinky

15 days flower

15 days flower

And now to the show!!!!
Here is p1 under the 400w

Here is p2 the half under the 100w led

Here is the p3 under the 100w led

greenpinky

Ya morcheeba trying to get some beans that are more dmt dom. The female is the sfvXdmt, and the male is dmt, by the way love the name..

Hell ya green dmt is one to her own with taste..mmmmmmm......we shall see how these seeds come out, hopefully I found my keeper male...much luv green...

Y

Yankmychain

i got mine eye on this green p . i have a ladie myself gonna multiply her and have some fun myself in a month or so. i love the blue tones i get in her leaves. crazy dark. yours are looking a bit healthier this round. can't wait pal.

greenpinky

Ya thanks yank...it turns out the plants are happier when there not infested with spidermites..lol I cant wait to see yours....

greenpinky

28 days old

28 days old

Hey lil update
P2 with lil sfvXdmtXdmt babies growing in her, smells like lemon peper coffee

P1 all prego also, smells like burnt coffee, mmmmmm

P3 another pregnant girl, she smells like fuel and lemons, very intoxicating

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
very very nice buddie...........keep up the watchful eye on thoes girls so thoes lil creepy crawlers dont try to get a lil themselves..........lol

the short flowering time of the dmt is allways a blessing when "shit" pops up........

plus the crystal formation should keep the mites away unless you got some super bugs......lol

Latest posts

Latest posts