What's new

DM Zone and cannazym together?

Go-Zania!

Hi all, 1st post :hide:
2nd grow

Hi all was just wondering if it was ok to use Dutch Master Zone and Cannazym together (5 Gal. DWC). I know that I cant use hygrozyme because you have to colonize your roots with BB's before you use it and Zone kills BB's. I spent a long time searching to see if Zone would cancel out the benefits of cannazym but have found nothing.

Basically wondering if I should spring the cash and get some cannazym to help break down dead root matter left over from a battle with root rot. I won the battle by using DM Zone and keeping my res temps in check.

All seems to be well and I am about a 1 1/2 weeks away from flipping to 12/12.

Any input would be appreciated

Go-Zania!

Well I e-mailed DM and got a response. I will post it for everyone's future reference :)

Hi There,

Thank you for your email,

Due to Zones amazing ability to fight off things like Root rot it isn't possible to mix Zone with the products listed below as the Zone would override the other Enzymes, it is possible to temporarily stop your Zone usage and run the plant you speak of on the other products and then return back to the Zone to make sure optimum growth and a healthy Root Zone is achieved.

I hope this helps!