What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DLOC's coco, 150w HPS

D

DLOC

Kushes
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Peace

D

DLOC

Another update
Ho ho hoo It's a lot of things i have done and a have to start...
Firstly I moved Kushes to bigger bag They were in 3,5 l
More later :D
picture.php

My own cross GOUDA AUTOMATIC
100 % germination
picture.php

They gone to the bag 5l

D

DLOC

X-dog NLX x Chemdog (NLx WW ) x ( Chemdog x ECSD)
females:
picture.php
picture.php

I decided to get yield as big as I can and I chopped male

xdogs
picture.php
picture.php

Ups to hard training for one of kushes
picture.php

D

DLOC

Happy Hallooweed :)!

halloween1.jpg

TheScrogFrog thanks for stopping by Yeay I think after re-potting They Should grow up enough to make big colas At the time I can say COCO is very BIG and potent medium.
I really like it.

GOUDA AUTOMATIC
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
D

DLOC

Hello Chloemobile.Nice to see you here.you are very welcome.A lot of sweets and happy halloween!

I got some shots
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Happy halloween to everyone :peppermintstick:

Last edited:

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
nice grow mang, my autos havent come up yet , i wish they would i need a little more mix in my strains like you do , keep up the good work

D

DLOC

Hello shawkmon, happy to see you here, you are very welcome.Definitely, things are going well and i started flowering process in mature plants.seedling are improve from day by day,and that be from 12/12 Gouda auto.
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

sweet pink color
picture.php

picture.php

Peace

D

DLOC

Update
Sativa pheno and indica faster one
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Peace

Last edited:
D

DLOC

Bob Marley - I shot the sheriff (hilled them before they grow)

Sativa p. Slower then indica :D Yeah nice smell she started seriouslly flowering/
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

D

DLOC

Hi there shawkmon,yeah I like fast phenos too and I decided after crop turn to reveg her and make some beans.Especially indica and how nicely she looks.Structrure of buds is massive production I love it.
ABout smell is sweet skunky very intensive fresh rubbed leaf smells like fresh melons
Smoke is NIICE creative high.I chopped two buds :D a give her another 2 weeks.
One of Xdogs is sativa pheno, slower but very nice yielding.I give her 4 weeks more.
About kushes They are really speeded up and started flowering.
and my cross gouda is just vegging :D

Peace

D

DLOC

picture.php
picture.php

Craazy, indica pheno is really fast and seems like big yielder,steams are very massive and leaves too, looks super healthy,i think she looks like ww pheno.