What's new

DJ's New Blueberry is NOT what you think it is!

707OGBUSH970

Ive heard many reports that DJ's newer iterations of Blueberry are junk and that its because of a new male (the stretch afghani).

Not true! SWIM just grew some and it was just like I remember. A little less full on Blueberry muffin, but it has some newer and more complex fruit and incense notes that are just as good. I love it and only did one as a tester, but hoping for ten new phenos to try next time as there are more beans to be popped. I love the way it looks. Its like a plant from the Jurassic period and although it not super vigorous, the nugs are rocks and the yield is above average. Overall, a much appreciated blast from the past. Keep it up DJ!

Here is one of the couple pics and a Forum Cookie S1 pheno and one other for good measure:

Cheers! Show me your DJ and other Blueberry. I forgot more pics!
:tiphat:

707OGBUSH970

LOL... the 10,000 Dollar Question

LOL... the 10,000 Dollar Question

That is all very nice. But does the shit get you HIGH?

I forgot the most important thing, as usual. Thanks for commenting! While its not breaking any potency records, I thoroughly enjoy its effect and Im a heavy smoker edible muncher and dabber. It provides a tranquil, medium-energetic high and I find its good for anxiety relief. Overall, I would say that it is something I am going to keep in the medicine rotation for a while, and I was worried about potency at first. Not a a world beater as far as potency, but it has enough punch and its just something I enjoy as an overall experience, especially the taste. YMMV but Im glad to have it around.

Cheers!

707OGBUSH970

The other is a double post. I wish it were easier to delete them. Or am I a moron? How do you delete a thread?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ask a MOD to delete the extra thread.
Then you can ask them to delete these two posts. LOL

707OGBUSH970

Ask a MOD to delete the extra thread.
Then you can ask them to delete these two posts. LOL

Thanks, Bud. I think that worked. I want to see people's Blueberry as I was surprised how good it came out after seeing so many awful reports.