What's new

DJ's FREAK-N-COOKIES TESTERS!!!!

hicksticky

Still at large...
Hey DJ, looks like your rockin them.
hope ya dont mind I subbed up, dont know how I missed this thread where I am also testing out the New York Cookie X Freak.

Good luck and karma, this is going to be an awesome show :dance013:

DJXX

Veteran
Howdy Croptober, OJD, Fatsack, Hicksticky(i live in the sticks too) and Gardening Angel...it'll be a couple of months before they go into flower...if you get bored ck out my Funhouse thread...got some new pics coming today..DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
not much excitement yet....here is a pic of the 15 Freaks...DJXX

Attachments

• SAM_2470.jpg
    SAM_2470.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 37

DJXX

Veteran
didn't have them in a good veg spot and so i moved them to a better spot...pics soon...DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
catchin up....Here are a cpl pics of NYCD/GSC x Freak...they are on their way to 36 inches in veg...Triangle/GSC X Freak pics in a couple of days..DJXX
picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo dj

what happened to this test thread?

peace

DJXX

Veteran
I still have a few of them going....but culled 6 of them to boys and the girls just don't have much smell...the 4 girls in veg look ok still don't have any smell wither but i will flower then out to see...two each of the NYCD/GSC x Freak and Triangle/GSC x Freaks are still chuggn along...like i said i let a bunch of stuff go to shit when my ole lady passed away...am sorry ...i still am sportn the SSSDH fem crosses big time...just haven't put my heart in it...DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
here is NYCD/GSC X Freak..the first of the Freak crosses in flower...more pics soon..DJXX
picture.php

picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
pics of the Triangle/GSC X Freak in veg...updates weekly...thanks for being patient..DJXX

Attachments

• SAM_3296.jpg
    SAM_3296.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 37
  • SAM_3297.jpg
    SAM_3297.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 36
  • SAM_3298.jpg
    SAM_3298.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 39
  • SAM_3299.jpg
    SAM_3299.jpg