What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ Short's BB

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She doesn't smell like blueberry right now, but she's supposed to taste like bb when she's burned. The resin is out of control, and she's only about 2 weeks 12/12 right now. We have 2 of these clones in 3 gallon pots, flowering.

cc

20bb_2-26-04_001.jpg

G

Looks fucking great dude! I love that weird green color where the frost is, almost like it glowing....and the frost itself...:eek:

Glad I get a peice of that in the LS beans I just ordered :D

Got any more pics of that girl?

Flowerman

CC I was just thinking of the BB after smoking some GreenGiant and thought damn, what a great crosss that would make. Then to see this pic here, just awesome work there, she is a definite beaut. ;)

G

Nice job, I've done the Nirvana blue mystic and she had such a wonderful BB smell. I hope it comes out soon. Only 2wks so you have a little time left yet and I think it will start smelling soon.

Good luck

nugsOFjustice

Looks awesome.

I grew Dj shorts FLO, 2 years ago and was a fan ever since. The blueberry is a great smoke and has a very pungent, blue berry like flavour.

My close friend who made the mothers crossed the flo with the blueberry and once over with a afghani and the smoke was amazing.

Hope all goes well!

n0b0dy

2 wks

2 wks

Damn! That's very mature for its age ;)

Great looking lady, I wish I could get my hands on some of those genetics!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The BB are still doing very well. They're not production plants at all though, they're not getting that much quality light, and the yield will be greatly diminished. I figure they're just a special little treat for me and the family. Lonestar says that people can't finish more than a half a joint of this stuff. We'll see ;) But it's starting to get scary looking, like it might actually be freaky enough to pull off that kind of wacked potency.

Telepod

looks great, CC

looks great, CC

If that's a clone from Lonesar, it must be the mom of the Blue13 that I have! ;) I love things like that, it really shows you that we have a global community.
I don't know about his Blue clone but I sure can vouch for the potency of the Blue13... ay caramba! I kept many clones and made many seeds, it's definitely a good one. And I still haven't grown out the other beans thet LS sent to me... has anyone tried his "Sweet Dirty Widow" or "Blue Filth?" Where did the strain called MountanFilth come from anyway? Sounds Australian....

actually I have a bigger question than all those above... Where's lonestar himself? the icmag.com community could use his inimitable posting style. ;) [edit: he sez he's happy where he is. AND making f2's of his Blue13...]

good luck with the Blue; let us know if she lives up to expectations!

-Tele

Last edited: