What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ Short Blue Moonshine

Siskiyou

Veteran
There is Blue Moonshine in Bodhi's Sunshine Daydream

Bubbashine x Appalachia is

(Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine) x (Green Crack x Tres Dawg)

you might have to dig around a bit or even make F2s to get at the Blue Moonshine qualities that you're after but it would be a fun quest.

jd4083

Veteran

you might have to dig around a bit or even make F2s to get at the Blue Moonshine qualities that you're after but it would be a fun quest.

that sounds like an insanely awesome cross...can't find it in stock anywhere, any ideas for where to snag it in the US by chance?

Karmic Farmer

Veteran

Awesome Strain! Bohdi sure made some epic crosses with that Appalachia male.

Peace,
KF

greenies

Finally met DJ Short at 2015 High Times Cannabis Cup Denver!!!!! Found treasure!! Blueberry and Vanilluna!!!!!

greenies

For Real!
djshort_wm_1.jpg.html

A

acridlab

Yeah.:) that's me.. except I'm in my 40$,, married, with kids, live in detroit. N not much of a nerd. And I usually do shit that I say I will. And if u want to quote me,, at least quote all of what I said,which was ," I would shoot somebody if they tried to rob me.."..
Anyhow, have fun,, keep growing and sharing,, that's what we're here for..

PEACE

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I smoked some new blue moonshine, and it really is wonderful herb, very relaxing happy vibe buzzing, with smooth and pleasant offset.. very hashy tasting.
picture.php

Miraculous Meds

I smoked some new blue moonshine, and it really is wonderful herb, very relaxing happy vibe buzzing, with smooth and pleasant offset.. very hashy tasting. View Image

Heya MK, beatiful grow, she looks amazing. That seed stock ended up being called velvet krush, a little different than original bm, but some tasty smoke. Does she have a very rich berry, and hash flavor? i see you got the hash flavor off that one, quite nice my friend.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thx man. I see, blue velvet was male? I grew blue velvet, this was much easier to grow.. reminds blue moonshine a lot. all of them were hashy, creamy rich earthiness. with whiskey berry tones, just yummy!
picture.php

but my all time favorite is old time moonshine aka cedarberry :D..
picture.php

Miraculous Meds

thx man. I see, blue velvet was male? I grew blue velvet, this was much easier to grow.. reminds blue moonshine a lot. all of them were hashy, creamy rich earthiness. with whiskey berry tones, just yummy!
View Image

but my all time favorite is old time moonshine aka cedarberry :D..
View Image

No BV male, just a different f4 phenotype female than bm, thus named vk.

Funny you mention BV and OTM though. Jd is reworking BV with Dj, and Im reworking OTM with Dj. Your otm looks great, you inspired me to get some pics of the new otm mother plant.:tiphat:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
where are pics? :D that cut of otm, I have, is absolute top notch herb! the effect is very special. mystic.

Miraculous Meds

While growing she reminds me of the 95 bb that turned me to this blueberry dream im living in. Creamy blueberry muffins on the stalk. Theres a touch of original blueberry effervescence. Also a bit of what I call "forest aroma"(borrowed from you or someone here), which is a mix of pine, spruce, cedar.

The rose mutant smells of rose.