What's new

DIY Aero Cloner the EZ-Cloner Replica in 10 Easy Steps!

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
The Inspector said:
I appreciate your openness. I hope you likewise appreciate my position, that of someone being forced to publically defend himself against an onlaught of ludicrous accusations by low post count members with nothing to lose.

how many post do you have again? anyways.. guys lets not get this tread closed. its really helpful to alot of people. mountains out of mole hills people!

t-mo

congradulation...uv deleted {or jlp has}or edited every post that made u look bad.the liar comment,racist shit about avatars,calling urself a klansman,somkeing my krippie thru my gold teeth comment???? remember those.......i do a@#hole.....so go ahead start shit then delete everything that makes u look bad,if u read thru this thread i look like a complete asshole because it looks like im atacking u for no reson, when in truth, u butchered it deleteing anything that made u look like the asshole u are.

begining of the week ur a klansman, end of the week your chatting on the naacp site ...lolololol.ur so FAKE

and to show u im the bigger man i refuse to remove my posts even if they....NOW...after ur editing....make me look like an asshole.i stand behind EVERY WORD I SAY....you know u said those things it just sadens me that now u cant admit it.

as for the 2nd half of this last post, it was brillant.thats how u should have joined this thread,no insults,racist remarks,or bullshit.just helpful info and your opinion.thanks
hopefully next time u post something u continue with this experiance in mind
i wasnt the only one who took offense to your opening remarks...you say everyone is attacking u but ur first post is calling eveyone liars...

say nice thing if u want nice things said to u!!!!!!!!

oh yea nice impotent diss ....if all else fail insult them sexually right!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Endo

Veteran
The Inspector said:
For those actually interested in cloners as opposed to trifles, spring is here and Lowes has stocked a line of misters for drip irrigation. Unlike previous models, these are straight up EZ Clone style. 90 degree (blue), 180 degree (orange), and some various 300+ models that I can't confirm are cloner-appropriate. And the threads on these, for those interested in fact rather than innuendo, are true #10-32, just like the new yellows above.

what section might i find these misters in? plumbing? i wanna go check them out.

thanks

Endo

Veteran
the important question on everyones mind is .. with these sprayers from lowes... will i need a tap? :bashhead: :fsu:

rifishman

I built my second cloner today using the Leow's sprayers and my hands are really sore from trying to thread them in to the drilled holes. They thread so easy without the tap that this is not challenging for me. I think I am going out to get a thread bit and start over... :wave: :laughing: :rasta:

rr14

this was so easy. An hour later, I have an ez clone knock off for a fifth of the price. Awesome thread guys.

dj digigrow

made mine yesterday.. NO TAP.. I did use my kliens to push them in the holes though..
at first I made a 10 sprayer model.. with the 360 reds... only using a 265gph wasn't powerful enough... afer a few trials and all I ended up with 2 black spinning 360 misters.... great coverage... ill let you know when I get roots.. been 1 day so far....
temp is @ 77f......
also used pool noodles from the dollar store
made a 24 site model with 12 orange and 12 blue, that way I can color code different strains/plants....
if I knew it was this easy I would've made one a long time ago....... :joint:

Last edited:

HAPPYTREE

HAPPYTREE NO LEAK HOME DEPOT STYLE

HAPPYTREE NO LEAK HOME DEPOT STYLE

Big ups to Ralph for putting this thread out:respect: there and saving us growers some dough.
So i made the original one just like the thread(18 gaL tote though) , but i kept having problems with it leaking.I tried using foam weather seal and that eventually fell off. I was gonna try and use some of that other seal or a garage door seal but i didn't want the thought of it leaking in the back of my mind while i was at work. So i looked around for a stoner minute(45 min) and found these babies over in the indoor nursery/garden area.

I bought two of them they were 11 buck ea(little pricey but not for peace of mind)
I then took one and scored it a couple times then cut it around the lip with a new razor blade. Dont try to cut it throuh the first time do it light then medium then hard ( the boys should know the drill:laughing: HAHA). the plastic is kind of hard and could give you a hard time maybe.

I then followed the same principles as b4 (and yes a tap works way better IMO) And i came up with this.use the uncut one for the bottom and make sure the lid will fit around the spray bar( you will see shortly)

now take the modified one out (the one that you cut already)
then cutout your holes in the bottom of the modified one( i was a little stoned and lazy so freehanded,thats why its off LOL)and away we go

I will cut down a foam neprene or something similiar for the cord hole.

I ran it overnight with capfull of bleach and full of water over night to clean it from the last run(in the old unit) and it didn't leak :headbange (it impossible) :jump: any ways any ?? hit me up Should be pretty straight forward. Hope it helps someone out.

HT :rasta:

dj digigrow

upgraded to a 600 gph,
one of the black spinners keeps getting stuck and spraying in one direction.. real P.I.T.A
edit...
well whadiya know, I double checked and found 3 out of the 7 with roots and the rest wwith bumps....
so Roots in 6 Days!!....
its a beautiful thing..

Last edited:

frettless

Has anyone varied from the 6" distance form the misters to the top. I'm having lots of troubles with the soggy stems. I built mine as a copy of one someone else made. Anyways that seems to be the major variance. My temps are around 78F so I got rid of the heating mats as well.

Last edited:

dj digigrow

put it on a 15min./15min. timer to lower those temps.. walmart gottem.. there in the electrical asile,, it has little switches around the whole timer..
set every other switch up and that's that..
that should also clear up any issues of stem rot..
hope this helps ya... :joint:

Last edited:

tubby

thats aswome man. looked just like mine. im about to harvest. i ended up doing full size plans in mine, actualy turned out verry good im having a little trouble geting roots from my next crop. if u could pm me i have a couple questions about it. arent u not supost to make a makeshift humidity dome for fresh clipings? im using clonex and i had a problem wit the clone not rooting.

Merfolk

For those that dont have a hydro store, instead of netpots, any easy way to get my rapid rooters to stick in there tightly?

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So i started running into some leaking problems...

So i started running into some leaking problems...

so i thought it would make sense to poke a hole in the original rubbermaid, then set it into a larger rubbermaid.... this works out great because i can just load it up with tons of water and not really ever have to check on the water levels more then 1 time per week... hopefully these pics help ya...

A

AdmiralRed

I recently built my cloner like this but have a question. I have seen on another site the use of hydroton in the 3" net pots which is what I did. I plan to take these out of the cloner and put them into an aero setup for flower. Should I hit up the dollar store and get mats, or leave them in the hydroton?

It has been about 4 hours since I took the cuts and they about 50% are a bit limp. Hopefully they will straighten up shortly. But maybe the hydroton is holding too much water?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Latest posts