What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Distinguished and Nurtured Kind

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thailer - that would be a huge disappointment. I enjoy chat - even with the current regulars who spend more time trolling and intentionally trying to inflame and demean people for no reason other than being trolls - I still enjoy chat. I don't plan to surrender it to the losers.

FAM95 #2 @ 47 days. She's such a pretty plant.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fam95 day 47.jpg Views:	0 Size:	223.2 KB ID:	17857958

Mars Hydro Led - Thank you! I had it put together and packaged back up in less that 30 minutes. Two days to arrive from the warehouse?!?! Impressive. I haven't plugged her in yet. That'll happen this evening some time. Incredibly light and an interesting no frills approach to what is otherwise a very solid feeling and looking lamp. FC-E6500 is in the house. I have some neat plans for her while I build this room out.

fc-e6500b.jpg
fc-e6500a.jpg
fc-e6500 driver.jpg

dank.Frank

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thailer I don't much care for the rolling thread style vs a live chat. I'd not even participate in a thread that style. That's what the toker's den is here and I hardly ever post there.

Fam95 #2 @ 50 days

fam95 room day 50.jpg
fam95 50.jpg
fam95 50a.jpg
fam95 50b.jpg
fam95 day 50c.jpg
fam95 day 50d.jpg

I'm loving everything about this plant. She's a winner if you like old school 90's style fire.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Things are just starting to get a little bit of reek to them. Well. A lot.

The Snomoji #18 - is really hard to get pictures of at the moment. She stayed more compact than the FAM95 and she looks like she'll finish a tad bit faster too. She's frosty - no doubt. Looks very much like the GROM/Digi pheno that was a total unsuspecting hammer. The plant that had a body high so strong it came on in literal waves and a up/active high so strong it was like have restless leg syndrome - you just had to get up and move - but to do so was very contradictory with the body high that wanted to anchor you far out at sea. It was a very strong plant - and borderline uncomfortable because such contrasting effects in one flower.

She smells. She's louder than the FAM95 - in a different sort of way. She has a bright grape / musty basement berry - that is more along the line of a putrid yet sweetly alluring rotting bowl of mixed fruit when it fills the room. She has that sort of vanilla cake in the mix but seems to be really gassy - petrol like as well. It's clear she's not done maturing but I think these terps - at least the grape/berry notes are going to stick around into the cure. At least - it did with the ancestors of this line.

GG4 - yeah - I don't really see a single iota of glue in this plant. Odd how that happens.

dank.Frank

genetic freaked

Veteran
I like the sounds of those smells on the snomoji.
Damn that girl looks JUST like the gromdigi f2 that was dumb strong. So strong I couldn’t smoke her.

it’s crazy there’s no gg4 in her. I remember you saying the gg4 is very dominant in crosses and it would be great for some of the GromxDigi to show up
I’m shocked it trampled all over gg4.
If I didn’t know gg4 was in the mix I would think snomoji was (GromxDigi)x Wedding Cake.

I’ll be making the fem line of snomoji very soon so it will be nice to dig into them and find that perfect 50/50

I’ll also have the give away seeds this round as well if you choose to use them for the giveaway

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
exploziv - Thanks, Brotha!!! :joint:

genetic freaked - Awesome on the beans. I definitely think there is a lot of promise in the line. I also think I don't have some magic ability to pick gold from veg....LOL. I tried. Not a bad plant by any means - don't get me wrong - HAVEN'T smoked her - but - it wasn't exactly what I had in my minds eye, so to speak. I think an isolated snomoji s1 x male f2 Snow Monkey - is an interesting concept worth sorting seeds for. Still trying to give credence to that male line.

FAM95 #2 @ 8wks

Click image for larger version  Name:	fam95 8w (3).jpg Views:	0 Size:	145.8 KB ID:	17862347
Click image for larger version  Name:	fam95 8w (4).jpg Views:	0 Size:	217.4 KB ID:	17862348
Click image for larger version  Name:	fam95 8w (3).jpg Views:	0 Size:	145.8 KB ID:	17862347

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am with this plant in general. She's just so SEXY. Wicked frosty. The calyxes are just white. This round, with the lighting intensity down a bit - these flowers aren't quite as dense as before - which in my opinion is a good thing. This girl pumps out the resin and fills in those looser gaps with more glandular heads - I'm thrilled with how she is looking. Getting antsy to have her back in my jars again. She's a preferred head stash. Her potency - yum - good meds. Looking like she's going to runn 70-77.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been busy. Here's an update @ day 68. Snomoji is done. Not late. Not early. Right on time. She seems a true 10wk plant based on trichs. Fam95 is a 50/50 mix of cloudy/clear on the heads with a dot of random amber here and there. She is going to run 74-77 for sure.

Snomoji

Click image for larger version  Name:	snomoji-@68-1.jpg Views:	32 Size:	298.4 KB ID:	17870826

Click image for larger version  Name:	snomoji-@68-3.jpg Views:	29 Size:	238.8 KB ID:	17870828

Click image for larger version  Name:	snomoji-@68-3.jpg Views:	29 Size:	238.8 KB ID:	17870828

FAM95

FAM95-@68-ROOM2.jpg

FAM95-@68-ROOM.jpg

FAM95-@68-1.jpg

FAM95-@68-2.jpg

FAM95-@68-4.jpg

FAM95-@68-3.jpg

FAM95-@68-5.jpg

FAM95-@68-6.jpg

I took one FAM95 down - so I could get to the Snomoji. Can't hurt to have a slightly varied harvest. Snomoji is down and drying.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
blazeoneup - Yeah. Snomoji is crusty frosty. Dumb frosty. The lowers all have taco resin leaves, sort of like a deep chunk cross would look. There just isn't enough flower...it's too airy. No excuse for that. I don't think I'll be giving this Snomoji #18 another run in the flower room. HOWEVER - I do think there is enough promise in the line knowing the genes I'm after haven't been masked too heavily - given this plant looks very much like the GROM/Digi line. I fully expect to sort more plants. Project Snomoji - is exactly that - a project. The finish line is some where off in the distance.

But yes. That FAM95 though...she's a phenomenal plant.

unclefishstick - Thanks brother! I'm trying.

DiverDave - I'm pleased with the looks so far. Last run this plant only got 9wks. This time I'll have a few a plant to sample at 68 and the rest will go full term - which appears to be some where around 74-77 days. I'm honestly okay with that. Even at 68 days, her calyxes are more swollen. Her terps are different - louder - much more new shoe/tennis ball - onion funk - with an underlay of sugary mild lemon - like lemon curd powdered doughnut or something. It's just fire.

The first round got much better as it sat in the jars. With her being run longer and to proper maturity this time, I expect the effects of the smoke to be quite a bit different as well - much improved, I expect. A much more quality buzz - a little less edgy - more space cadet heady. Not to mention, I did run the lights a bit dimmer this cycle because I felt they were a little TOO dense, for as much resin as she was putting out. Plants that pump out resin, if you give them gaps in the flower, they will fill in with glandular heads and it will be better smoke than the stuff you can toss through a window. It seems her resin production is just off the charts this time as well. She's really quite stunning. Even though her leaves have taken a nice purple hue - the flowers are still green under that thick layer of white. Not sure that'll be the case if she goes a full 11wks. Temps haven't been below 64.

Okay. I'll admit. I'm super stoked to have these flowers in my jars again. REALLY glad I sprouted those seeds. MOneYMiKe - :respect:

dank.Frank

asher1er

Veteran
:bigeye: that Snomoji is one frosty girl! definitely living up to the name... what is it that they call them these days? a "washers" dream or some shit like that? :biggrin:
FAM95 is killing it just as much! :joint: :tiphat:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
blazeoneup - Yeah. Snomoji is crusty frosty. Dumb frosty. The lowers all have taco resin leaves, sort of like a deep chunk cross would look. There just isn't enough flower...it's too airy. No excuse for that. I don't think I'll be giving this Snomoji #18 another run in the flower room. HOWEVER - I do think there is enough promise in the line knowing the genes I'm after haven't been masked too heavily - given this plant looks very much like the GROM/Digi line. I fully expect to sort more plants. Project Snomoji - is exactly that - a project. The finish line is some where off in the distance.

But yes. That FAM95 though...she's a phenomenal plant.

unclefishstick - Thanks brother! I'm trying.

DiverDave - I'm pleased with the looks so far. Last run this plant only got 9wks. This time I'll have a few a plant to sample at 68 and the rest will go full term - which appears to be some where around 74-77 days. I'm honestly okay with that. Even at 68 days, her calyxes are more swollen. Her terps are different - louder - much more new shoe/tennis ball - onion funk - with an underlay of sugary mild lemon - like lemon curd powdered doughnut or something. It's just fire.

The first round got much better as it sat in the jars. With her being run longer and to proper maturity this time, I expect the effects of the smoke to be quite a bit different as well - much improved, I expect. A much more quality buzz - a little less edgy - more space cadet heady. Not to mention, I did run the lights a bit dimmer this cycle because I felt they were a little TOO dense, for as much resin as she was putting out. Plants that pump out resin, if you give them gaps in the flower, they will fill in with glandular heads and it will be better smoke than the stuff you can toss through a window. It seems her resin production is just off the charts this time as well. She's really quite stunning. Even though her leaves have taken a nice purple hue - the flowers are still green under that thick layer of white. Not sure that'll be the case if she goes a full 11wks. Temps haven't been below 64.

Okay. I'll admit. I'm super stoked to have these flowers in my jars again. REALLY glad I sprouted those seeds. MOneYMiKe - :respect:

dank.Frank

Big ups brother blessed that u ran these and super blessed that you found a worthy genotype
patiently awaiting her return