What's new

dispensaries are selling oz's for CHEAP

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya, glad im able to grow my own on the scale i want/need w. out major legal risks... glad i dont need the disp. prices to enjoy my grows

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
saw riverrocks menu today they are selling zips of indoor as cheap as 130-150 for some pretty good looking herb. even most of their top shelf stuff is 200-250....some pretty low prices in CO..

rangergord

Have some cheese with your wine! LOL! Hopefully prices continue to plunge. My bet is that with legalization there will be more outdoor and greenhouse production than indoor eventually. Cost of production can be lowered so much that without stiff taxation and regulation pot prices would fall to very low levels. Not to mention that prices are still so high that eating cannabis is a luxury for consumers. If we want to see people smoking less, cannabis has to be about 10 times less expensive. So get used to it. This will not always be an industry for the little guy. As long as individuals are allowed to grow for their own use it matters not what happens at the commercial level.

B

BasementGrower

im getin 175 a half zip of heady buds. grown beautifuly.. and trimmed perfect.. and cured amazing.......... and NO BUGS or BUG SPRAY!

T

ThirstyKenny

You'd get that everyday here in Australia, BG. It's pretty hard to buy good quality buds here unless you know someone. Even shit to mediocre will go for 300/320, again, unless you know someone

You'd get that everyday here in Australia, BG. It's pretty hard to buy good quality buds here unless you know someone. Even shit to mediocre will go for 300/320, again, unless you know someone

Just curious....what's the average penalty Down Under for a grower who gets busted with a 10k operation?

I've read on a few threads that "AAA" will always sell and price like fine wine. It should for a while....but someday it won't. Fine wine is dictated by the very distinct areas and soil for which it's grown. If you could grow killer fruit indoors, or where the sun shines on a regular basis...the price for premium wine would be less that $10 a bottle.

As any wine expert will tell you.....great wine is made in the vineyard. You can't grow premium fruit in the farm belt...or 99% of the world for that matter.

Fresh Start

if a microbrewer can still make money going up against the millers, buds, and coors of the US im sure there will still be money in niche herb

+1 on that brother.

I remember back in 2008 when microbreweries were finally starting to tip the scale in most sold beer compared to the beer giants- and that was during the recession! When I see a dogfish head seasonal brew that goes for $12 a pint I know that the connoisseur market for buds has a chance to thrive

Latest posts

Latest posts