What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Discovering the Ace world

ilovegrowing

Hi, just starting my first thread after decades of lurking around cannabis forums.

I ve got plenty of seeds to go through and i am happy to share the process with you.

We will start with the newest contenders.
I ve got 2 zamaldelica reg, 3 nepal mist reg and a pollenchuck project of 5 (pan x bangi) x green mountain grape reg.

Quite some differences in the growth habits.
Zamaldelica phenos are growing quite compact.
426AEB2E-9746-482F-BDA0-EBEF025F3233.jpeg

Nepal mist shows 3 different pheno types in terms of height but seems to grow vigorous in the lower parts. One plant has a intriguing eucalyptus minty stem rub smell.
9B8E931D-0DD0-48DC-B3F9-9B3699DF291D.jpeg
Pb x gmg seems quite homogenous, pretty tall and lanky. All plants have got the same age and standing on the same box for the foto.
68089C32-26AD-41F8-9C1A-7D9E409CE660.jpeg
have fun lovely people!

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Greetings and hallucinations ILoveGrowing. Decades of lurking in the shadows is a long time so I hope we won't have to wait for decades again before your next post here. Very healthy plants by the way, and they look to be just about ready for the great outdoors.

ilovegrowing

I would love, love, love to grow them outdoors
Greetings and hallucinations ILoveGrowing. Decades of lurking in the shadows is a long time so I hope we won't have to wait for decades again before your next post here. Very healthy plants by the way, and they look to be just about ready for the great outdoors.
Yeah, two decades without a own thread, posting since last year. Yeah long time.. still fascinated by this plant.
I would really really love to grow them under the sun, but atm we have to keep up with indoor. Which i enjoy too. Haha :)