What's new

Discount Hydro / Operation green merchant

L

lysol

Wow, these guys just sent me a package with another customers FULL INFORMATION. Do not order from Discount Hydro, incompetent ( or at least fails to make sure fedex isnt ).

Open Eyes

Wow, these guys just sent me a heavy ass HID system with another customers FULL INFORMATION. Do not order from Discount Hydro, incompetent ( or at least fails to make sure fedex isnt ). Theyre paying the return costs and comping me $10 worth of merch for the slipup but still... rather go with a company thats more low key than this in the future.

You might want to write that guy a letter whose info you have and give him/her a heads-up NOT to buy from there anymore. Imagine getting a letter from a total stranger who knows that you bought some stuff that would indicate that you have a grow op? Post him the receipt of the stuff and that will really freak him out lol.

L

lysol

I was thinkin about it, I'd hate for him / her to be growing tomatoes though and get my letter and have it end up in LEOs hands... hah. I bought had a heart attack when I opened the package too, too bad they didnt fuckup and send me 2k worth of stuff :) I'd keep it and tear down for a few months most likely :woohoo: But yeah when the person gets my stuff, if they are growing MJ, theyll know I got theirs, they ordered an HPS reflector bulb and ballast and instead they got some cha ching, PH up and some net pots rofl, the odd thing is 1 of my packages arrived, the big mylar tube. But yeah all in all DH has good service & price but its not worth it. the guy on the phone was just kinda like w/e about the whole situation, im sitting here like dude u know how bad this is for ur company, credit fraud is really bad these days your customers do not want their info out there like this, he just kinda changed the subject and didnt care. do not order from them, I will not be.

L

lysol

My real order came although they lied about that they were gonna send me free stuff. NEVER EVER ordering from them again, they cant keep their customers straight

Now if they do pull my records it looks like more and heavier stuff, great

Dr. G

hmm ive ordered from dh many times

i like them very discreet packaging

never had a problem

at my last residence i ordered 2kw of lighting and some other suff fan and i dunno i forgot

wasnt a problem

L

lysol

i like them very discreet packaging

On my return label they printed my real name and GARDEN SUPPLIES, then the lady at the counter started asking what it was ( 40+ lbs ), I blurted out a computer, towards the end she asked me again ( couldnt tell if she was suspicious or didnt even remember askin the 1st time ). I feel like these guys are single handedly infusing my life with paranoia now :yoinks:

P

PkRipper

Ive seen online companies take pay-pal as payment and then never send ANYHING no matter what you order you get nothing.
I will not mention the name as im sure its an "ongoing operation"
You must be carefull ,

Now at the local store I have been told by the workers that a film is being made of averyone going in and out of there store ,and they didnt know who was doin it or why they were being filmed , just knew they had a camera on them

I stopped gong to that store and tried a store a town away. This guy workin the counter seem like he looked at me to much like he wanted to point a finger at me in court later....i dont go there much

So I Drove 2 hours away to a bigger store . Where a pitbulll with chopped ears followed me around inside ....I was trying to shop and think straight while avoiding a monster.
THEN sum guy walks in......no big deal right, well he thought he was. Loud mouth guy starts lookin around but not at stuff on the shelves this guy is looking at everything eveyone else is buying, the whole time talking real loud saying he is going to go get a ELECTRIC companies jump suit on and take a clip board through the neightborhood to check electric meters for large consumtion and then " quote this guy said' GO KICK SUM DOORS" .
I wish that damn pitbull would have bite that guy, I will not go back to that store either.

i paid a few people to go buy little stuff like rockwool but now if we cant make it or it aint free then we dont really it,
I hate all the chemicals in those stores any way

CaptainTrips

On my return label they printed my real name and GARDEN SUPPLIES, then the lady at the counter started asking what it was ( 40+ lbs ), I blurted out a computer, towards the end she asked me again ( couldnt tell if she was suspicious or didnt even remember askin the 1st time ). I feel like these guys are single handedly infusing my life with paranoia now :yoinks:

I don't see anything with garden supplies... They are the only place I ever order from. If you didn't want your real name on the package maybe you should have given them a fake name, what are they supposed to do? Now the invoice in the package, maybe they could do away with, but I still don't see the big deal, except if they fuck up and send your package to the wrong address.

L

lysol

If they ship you someone elses order, you have to DRIVE with a return label that says garden supplies.

L

lysol

OMFG I CANT BELEIVE THESE ASSHOLES

They called and said my order was on back order ( the cheap crap they were gonna comp me ).

I told them DO NOT SEND IT, I told them I did not wish to receive further packages. I call back and speak to someone else to confirm that again they will not send it, they ask if Im sure I say yeah they say ok no problem.

What do they do, put it on backorder and send it out anyways. What the hell guys?!? I appreciate them comping me free stuff, I was happy with them at first but then I guess if you are unlucky enough for them to mess up plan for a security a compromise, if you dont want to risk risk security order from somewhere else, I dont understand these people they tout security but theyre shipping customers info to other customers with names, making us go into fedex stores to dropoff packages with our names on em ( and no putting a fake name isnt a good idea despite what you may think ), and shipping us packages we not only didnt request but specifically request them not to send, whats next theyre gonna hand over our info under the patriot act???

Now I have like 6 orders under my addy instead of my original 3, now it looks like I was ordering growlights, etc.. and being careless if they pull my records.

Dr. G

Ive seen online companies take pay-pal as payment and then never send ANYHING no matter what you order you get nothing.
I will not mention the name as im sure its an "ongoing operation"
You must be carefull ,

Now at the local store I have been told by the workers that a film is being made of averyone going in and out of there store ,and they didnt know who was doin it or why they were being filmed , just knew they had a camera on them

I stopped gong to that store and tried a store a town away. This guy workin the counter seem like he looked at me to much like he wanted to point a finger at me in court later....i dont go there much

So I Drove 2 hours away to a bigger store . Where a pitbulll with chopped ears followed me around inside ....I was trying to shop and think straight while avoiding a monster.
THEN sum guy walks in......no big deal right, well he thought he was. Loud mouth guy starts lookin around but not at stuff on the shelves this guy is looking at everything eveyone else is buying, the whole time talking real loud saying he is going to go get a ELECTRIC companies jump suit on and take a clip board through the neightborhood to check electric meters for large consumtion and then " quote this guy said' GO KICK SUM DOORS" .
I wish that damn pitbull would have bite that guy, I will not go back to that store either.

i paid a few people to go buy little stuff like rockwool but now if we cant make it or it aint free then we dont really it,
I hate all the chemicals in those stores any way

wtf

thats nuts you live in a shitty place:fsu:

Latest posts

Latest posts