What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

disc golf anyone?

FireWater

whats wolf? called frolf around these parts :D gettin high as a kite on some sativa and gettin out on the course with a cold beer is always a summertime favorite..

juggo

whatever`

whatever`

dont tell me you danksters dont play disc golf,i know better,where was that dabney blueberry found?what i thought,so everyone get a disc and go for it!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
shit! i play several times a week, all around the bay area. play night disk at golden gate park in frisco.....
100% of the people who play, smoke weed.....

H

headfortrinity

i_love_frolf_t_shirt-p235454787002699412tdan_210.jpg

Megas

I used to maintain a Disc course. Never played. Boggled my mind one day someone stole one of the goals, metal chain thing ya know. How they stole it we couldn't figure it out. No vehicle tracks and the thing was heavy and cemented into the ground. Like they hired the f'ing incredible hulk or something.

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

i haven't went to throw some disk in a while like 6 moths or so...my buddy got me into it and i got my bro, my primo, and my buddy....it gets addictive...and the 420 friendly part is cool too....

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i loved to play, but came home once & my Dad was out in the yard tossing my Super Puppy putter for my labrador retriever...ever seen what a lab does to a frisbee, given a couple hours of playing & a little boredom tossed in on the side ? :dunno:

Grendelkhan

I love the Disc Golf! I have had some of the best road trips of my life driving all around the state during the summer going to disc golf courses. Its a great way to get out, do a little driving, see some great parks and just have any awesome day. I can't wait until the weather gets a little better because I am really looking forward to getting out again this year.
Hey stoner you must be smokin some really good weed because that link doesn't work. So perhaps he started it again because it was gone and if he did post twice why would it matter?

P

Paco

One of the best courses in the country right in my back yard.
If anyone is in Conifer CO. The course is just flat out amazing.

P

Paco

ragga lets go play! have you gone down to birds nest yet?
I just got back into playing last summer after a many year hiatus.

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
sorry paco i forgot about this post.....
would love to hit a course! hit me up with a pm when u whanna
peace

KONY

Veteran
Bumppity bump from maine. Still few more weeks or months depending on your dedication level up here!

I'll probably play till the snow falls.

Latest posts

Latest posts