What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dirty Diapers

Old Dirty

Real Hogs Breath Smells like green baby Diaper Shizo. Taste like the danky funk you never forget. Lots of it in boulder creek back in 96

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Jut can't get my head around where people get these ideas of smells and tastes from if I smoked baby shit i'd be sick ffs

it's what the weed they have smells like. if you don't have strong almost indescribable scents coming from your herb, you don't have special herb.

it's what the weed they have smells like. if you don't have strong almost indescribable scents coming from your herb, you don't have special herb.

I grow in hydro so the taste is not as strong as can be, but I can and have smoked some weed that tastes a bit like orange, a bit sweet and so on but come on, WTF is this shit about weed tasting like baby poo and wow this shit tastes like candied honeysuckle ???:pointlaug

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I grow in hydro so the taste is not as strong as can be, but I can and have smoked some weed that tastes a bit like orange, a bit sweet and so on but come on, WTF is this shit about weed tasting like baby poo and wow this shit tastes like candied honeysuckle ???:pointlaug

bouquet means smell guy. no one said anything about it tasting like shit. the smell the resin puts out when touched or ground up is far different than the smell in the air when the weed burns. and 90% of the time, the herb tastes a little different than it smells when you smoke it. very rarely does it taste exactly the way it smells. theres too many variables in the smoking process.. such as burning the plant material that doesn't contain the terpenes that the resin does, how you smoke it, what kind of lighter you use if smoking out of glass, etc..

I remember about 7-8 years ago thier was some sick commercial bud going around NJ that we called "lil baby turds". It smelled like a dirty diaper and made your nose twitch everytime you smelled it. Well in short it is something I have been looking for ever since.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
It's interesting that people who have not experienced these kinds kinds of aromas are quick to dismiss, but the ones who know what I'm talking about have nothing but praise.

Yep.... I've had both sides of the coin. 20+ years of street smoke (of varying quality) and now almost 3 solid years of nothing but known strains.

I have a femmed Sweet Diesel (SweetTooth#3 X Princess Diesel) that is so frosty you can't believe it and it tastes like the sweetest sugar-candy. Leaves a sweet taste on your lips like you just ate raw sugar.

Cannabis has an extremely wide variety of extremely potent tastes and smells... it's just unreal. :D Never really experienced much of that at all, until I grew and picked meds up from the dispensaries.

Stay Safe! :tree:

ace

Apollo-13 BX
Apollo-13 X Vortex
Representing thousands of hours of selective breeding we proudly offer our first back cross of Apollo-13. Pain staking care was taken in the male selection and the project to locate him took 60 plants and over a year of research. The high is instant and powerful yet also invigorating and inspirational. Most of my writing is inspired by the THC profile of Apollo-13 as it provides a boost of mental energy. Apollo-13 is so prized for its Red Bubble Hash that many growers dream of processing the entire plant into Hash.
Simply stated I feel this is the best Cannabis produced in Seed Form!

1) Phenotypes- The Dominant Variation is a mirror of the mother plant
2) Height- Tall thin Sativa Look
3) Yield- Medium yield very resinous and sticky
4) Indoor/Outdoor
5) Best Way to Grow- Easy to shape and train allows any style of growing
6) Harvest Window-55-60 Days
7) Sativa/ Indica 85/15
8) Hybrid- Apollo 13 is a cross between Genius and P75 (a precursor to C99).
9)High type-.The high is clear and cerebral, without a hint of paranoia
10) Taste is almost indescribable, like Rotting fruit, citrus, and baby poo with a hint of pepper

Latest posts

Latest posts