What's new

Dirtfamers Backyard Giants

Megas

Maybe you covered this before but are your neighbors cool with this? Cause lol if they are getting something out of it they could be a good source of protection too. I guess in my case he wouldn't want to trip over the fence into my yard.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
what a story! Glad the rippers did not stole anything!!! But what a dump one, guess he not saw the plants befor...if he would like u said had some bags or so with them!!
cut it...he will come back for sure!!!

J

Jydsk

nice picture show and lucky you.....but the ripper still knows you got the dank tho ?

Good luck

dirt farmer

Here is the answer to the pics probem. From the words of the web master at 420 genetics.com

Yea Man, its been crazy the past couple months here. I thought we were getting hacked, forum would lag and not load most of the time. Was eating up bandwidth and could not figure it out. But it had something to do with you .... LOL

Your pics have gotten more views/attention than any thing i ever seen on the web. I had to block linking to other sites. ( I dont not mine this at all and working asap to fix it) I love that you hosted your monster grow pictures here but IC and grasscity get way more views than us. I think 420 is or was the only site that allowed linking. But Im waiting on the host to see if there is something i can do or put a limit up so if there is alot viewing it, they get server busy instead of a red x. I hope to have an answer asap for this man.

Sorry about this, last thing i wanted to do is not to allow you to host your harvest pics here. I will get back to you asap.

web
blaze.gif

FYI .... you get over 10,000 hits a day and you ate up 130gbs of bandwidth in 26days, (140gb last month) thats more than we use in a year ... lol ( no worries on bandwidth have plenty of it just the lag and no response is the problem) and also your pics viewed on 420 have no problems.

buddah

Veteran
Here is the answer to the pics probem. From the words of the web master at 420 genetics.com

Yea Man, its been crazy the past couple months here. I thought we were getting hacked, forum would lag and not load most of the time. Was eating up bandwidth and could not figure it out. But it had something to do with you .... LOL

Your pics have gotten more views/attention than any thing i ever seen on the web. I had to block linking to other sites. ( I dont not mine this at all and working asap to fix it) I love that you hosted your monster grow pictures here but IC and grasscity get way more views than us. I think 420 is or was the only site that allowed linking. But Im waiting on the host to see if there is something i can do or put a limit up so if there is alot viewing it, they get server busy instead of a red x. I hope to have an answer asap for this man.

Sorry about this, last thing i wanted to do is not to allow you to host your harvest pics here. I will get back to you asap.

web
blaze.gif

FYI .... you get over 10,000 hits a day and you ate up 130gbs of bandwidth in 26days, (140gb last month) thats more than we use in a year ... lol ( no worries on bandwidth have plenty of it just the lag and no response is the problem) and also your pics viewed on 420 have no problems.

this is crazy man...you are getting famous!!!:laughing:

hanuman

Too bad about the early harvest because of the would-be-ripper, and about the stress of it all... On the other hand, earlyish harvests can be a pleasant surprise as far as the high is concerned.

Over here too it's mostly teenagers or young ones who do the stealing. More than often the rippers are the grower's kids friends or even the children themselves... go figure...

Good luck with handling all that. I hope you have a good chainsaw to start with :D

h :ying:

mahuta

good on ya dirtfarmer - everyone loves a good show :yeahthats. your journal has certainly impressed and inspired me. love checking on your garden! enjoy the smokin - mahuta

buddah

Veteran
holllly shit damm what a monster grow......damm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mahuta

dirtfarmer - soak that t-shirt in a bath of isopropol - gotta work. although with what you've go racked up its hardly necessary - post it to me