What's new

DirtDog's CoCo Cabana

D

dirtdog

Hey everyone I figured I would start my own diary because I just acquired a bunch of new genetics. Anyways, i have a few threads on here, namely in the Kryptonite forum. here is a link to my OGKBX1 and Kryptoberry thread:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=99077

So now I am running quite a few new strains and I am super excited about 2009. My setup is coco on drippers in 4x4 botanicare trays for flower and ebbnflow for veg with T5's. I use the H&G Aquaflakes regime with some LK and Cal-Mag as needed.

Here is what I have going on in veg right now:

TRESDAWG:

POISON OG KUSH:

BLACKBERRY BUBBA KUSH:

ALBERT WALKER:

The flower room has got some great stuff goinng on right now namely one of Swerve's SFV OGK BX1's going strong @ 67 days (gonna chop her @ 71 I think). She is stinkier and frostier than my last run with her!

I cut the bottom branches a couple days ago @ day 65 because I wanted to compare the 65day smoke to the 71day. stinkin up the closet:

I have a bunch more of these SFV's in early flower:

Here is a Hollywood Pure Kush in early flower as well, just threw her in a few days ago:

She is a new strain for me so I am hand feeding her in a tray along with some poison og kush, PNW Dogshit, and THE WHITE (pic coming soon), another new strain for me that I am super psyched about.

Another thing im SOOO fucking pumped for is this Kryptoberry (dabney BB x DJS true BB) sativa pheno to finish. The indica pheno finishes right @ 70 days and tastes like blueberry muffins, amazing joint weed. The sativa pheno is @ 72 days and she seems like she wants to go about another 25-30 days. The foxtails just keep coming and it seems like they have so much fattening up to do. I have very high hopes for this gal!

BIG shout out to Capt. Crip for making this one possible.

Also, to the kind people that made it possible for me to have these amazing new clones, you know who you are. I cannot thank you enough. Thanks for stopping by everyone and have a dank holidays!

Last edited:
D

dirtdog

the smaller SFV buds from the bottom branches i cut @ day 65 is reeking my entire house up to no end. the rest of the plant is still in flower and its at day 69. i know i should wait to puff some of the small buds hanging in my closet (i only cut them 4 days ago), but god damn this smell is like torture. man oh man i love me some OGK

D

dirtdog

thanks ghetto_grower! just puffed a lil test nug of the SFV man that stuff tastes amazing.

M

MeltingPot

Nice lineup Dirtdog...Little bit of everything rockin over there eh?
Happy Holidays
MP

D

dirtdog

thanks a lot ,meltingpot, blackra1n, i love this time of year!

frank your poison looks so tasty i'm really excited to see what all the hype is about. i think you might appreciate some of this outdoor i'm puffin on from a friend. he said it was straight african sativa that had been stabalized in hawaii (reminds me of the nigerian silk kind of). man this stuff is potent, way more so than the SSH's I've smoked. has that real hazey smell to it as well.

I'm also puffin some of the same friend's outdoor OG Kush. Not sure what cut it is but it is VERY VERY lemony and citrusy (still has the fuel though as well):

and finally i have this nice little piece of amber glass BHO. it was made from the white/triangle:

thanks for stopping by everyone, have a :rasta: sunday!

sqwirl

Wow DirtDog I'm almost speechless:respect: Everything is looking in top notch health, nice job bro. That outdoor African sativa sounds delish!!

I can't wait to see what you do with that PNW Dogshit.

Happy Holidays :joint:

DonChron

kryptoberry looks gnarly , real incredible lookin stable ass cross there... White triangle cut looks healthy dude , great work!!! enjoy that durban poisoness killer dude

D

dirtdog

yeah i was really impressed with the kryptoberries this round. last time i pulled the sativa pheno WAY too early. this time i am taking them to about 100 days. my room is pretty cold right now to so the purple is really coming out in the kryptoberries.

anyways, i got some more outdoor i'm puffin on, some very nice sour diesel:

Here is a pic of the little SFV BX1 nugs I took @ day 67 so i could have a lil to smoke on for new years. the day 72 SFV i took is going to get the full cure. Peep the new years stash though, by far the smelliest weed i have right now:

keep it 100 peeps

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
good shit dirtdog.
be taggin along for another coco grow.
impressive list of strains..... i still cant land the white lol
rock it tough bro
Sir

D

dirtdog

2-9-09 UPDATE!

2-9-09 UPDATE!

hey guys, sorry I have been so inactive with this thread. I have been very busy lately and I just got the new picture uploading system figured out. So when I left off I was just about to pull the sativa kryptoberry's. I ended up yielding about 24 OZ's off of one 4x4 tray. for the new clones I am working with I have been using a 50% coco 50% roots organics soilless medium and I have been hand feeding to try to get a feel for what they like. I also have some OG Kush BX1's going in straight FF Ocean Forest, and fed nothing but PB, Liquid Karma, and Cal-Mag (LOTS of cal-mag). All the clones are at 8 weeks except the Poison OG which has only been flowering for a few days. Here are some shots of the new clones, almost ready for the chop.

THE WHITE

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HOLLYWOOD PURE KUSH

picture.php

picture.php

BLACKBERRY KUSH
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DOGSHIT
picture.php

picture.php

OG Kush SFV BX1 - SOIL - 64 DAYS

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice job on this release swerve! This is the first run I am starting to see those nice big swollen OGK calyxes. Shit is straight up lemon fuel, no other way to describe the scent.

Here is the Poision OG Kush very early in flower, I have very high hopes for this lady!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

D

dirtdog

2-9-09 UPDATE PART 2 SEE BOTTOM OF 1ST PAGE FOR THE BULK OF THE NEW PICS

and here is the BIG BERTHA tresdawg that got a 2 month+ veg. she hasn't been in flower very long at all, she is going to be HUGE.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here is one of my JLP SOURDOG's that I have going. no signs of sex yet, hoping this will be one fine little biatch.

picture.php

So that's what's going on in the flower room right now. I will be back with a veg report and some pics of the kryptoberry i cut. have a great day everyone!

keke.nz

jeez man everything is looking awesome. that poison OG kush is looking good too, got a decent amount of heads on her. keep up the good work!

keke

D

dirtdog

yeah i think i could take pictures of the white forever. i really want to get a nice SLR + macro lens + tripod and take some serious pics of her.

this is also my first experience with the hollywood pure kush. i have read a lot about her on here and people tend to have the opinion that it doesn't have much of an odor. the 2 hollywood PK's that are finishing right now in the flower room reek to high hell. kind of like OG without the fuel factor. very lemony/piney. also, i accidentally broke one of the tips of the leaves off of one of the SOURDOG's and boy was it stanky. never experienced such a stench so early, I have very high hopes for the sourdog.