What's new

DirtDevil 2008

DirtDevil

This one was male obviously
buck6.jpg

Obscured by the marijuana forest
buck10.jpg

These are from the same bank as the previous 2 pictures just from a different angle
buck11.jpg

And here they are, zoomed in from across the pond, cant really see them that good can ya?
buck12.jpg

This bank had 7 of 11 female and 1 still undetermined.

Hooray for great female to male ratios!!!!

here is a random female from a different location, got these out a little later so they're not quite as big, but give them time.

buck13.jpg

There was a terenchal downpoor during this picture so its kind of hard to make out, I had to add an illustration for some clarification.

buck14.jpg

:muahaha:

Last edited:

DirtDevil

For today's update I will be showing mostly the 9 + ft monster.
here are three photos from today.

Below is a picture of the one that was in the black pot, its got a few other scraggly plants around it but the one in the center is a bushy D+D clone.

G

I like your grow style DD. Your plants look good and healthy and the stealth is A+. What strain is the 9 footer?

DirtDevil

HOW CAN I FERTILIZE WITH ALL THIS RAIN?
CAN I JUST SPRINKLE THE WATER SOLUBLE FERT AROUND THE BASE OF THE PLANT OR WILL THAT BURN IT?

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lovely plants bro. do you need to fert now? maby get a lil guano bat shit out

DirtDevil

I do need to fert now, there are a few plants I didnt take pictures of that 80% of the leaves had turned brown and i had to pull them off, they also were not starting to bud like the other plants, i fear the surrounding plants will follow suit unless I give them some miracle grow, I dont have any bat shit and that stuff causes ebola anyways... will the water soluble miracle grow be okay if I sprinkle it around the plants as long as i go light on it?

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think you're crazy about the ebola thing but i just put two tablespoons of each of these; bat guano and seabird guano. sprinkled it around the stem. definately won't burn the plants with a ratio of 5-10-8(bat guano). seabird is a little higher 10-12-12. if mine ever get too yellow i give them a shot of miracle grow. ill come back in 3 days and they will be as green as seedlings.

Last edited:
G

Guyute54

Just mix the Miracle grow like normal and dumo it on. You might have to keep reapplying with the rains. Or if you want you can get the slow release ferts. I would recomend putting the time release ferts in some coffee filters aroud the base of the plants. Therefore you can always remove the ferts if its too much.

But I also want to point out that if your getting lots of rain for a extended period of time it might be more of lack of oxygen to your roots.

The pics of the plants you show though are looking good. Even when plants are overfeed you still will get some yellow leaves at the bottom. The best you can do is remove them so they don't cause a mold problem.

Latest posts

Latest posts