What's new

Dirt! The Movie on PBS

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how about linken us jay, i found botony of desire a while back on ther site for free, saved the link but it doesnt work no more.
any way i want to see this, thanks canna

it seems the preview is only available now, should be viewable in a few days at the most.

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
I watched this joke of a 'documentary' - no mention of testing the PH of your run-off, no mention about 'flushing' your soil, no mention about using AN or FFOF or any other cannabis nutrient product.

Complete bogus information!!!

Ooops! My bad! I thought I was posting on the 'Indoor Soil' forum - my bad.

CC

slyman

dled it via torrent yesterday and just watched it. very interesting, and im glad ive been reading a lot on here cuz that made it all the better. i wish everyone felt the same way. for example if i showed this to some of my friends they would think its boring

Thanks for the clarification on the 'Indepenent Lens' paradigm!

I'm looking forward to watching this program after enjoying the 'Botany of Desire' broadcast.

CC

CC, The Botany of Desire is excellent. After watching it on PBS last year, I bought the DVD. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, and not just the segment on Mary. Apples and the Land of Borat, equal Hard Cider. Hell Yeah !

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
CC, The Botany of Desire is excellent. After watching it on PBS last year, I bought the DVD. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, and not just the segment on Mary.
I ordered a copy through the local library system.

I saw 'parts' of the original broadcast and hoped that there would be a 're-run' of this program on our local PBS station. Sadly that was not the case.

I got an email from the local library that my copy is now available to pick-up and I'm looking forward to watching the entire broadcast.

Any deal about 'Mary' will be of little interest as I know that this segment was on some piss-poor hydroponic grower down in 'Cali' - laughable.

Wee!

CC

Yes, the portion of the show on Mary is slightly weak (I'm trying to be nice). I found the other three segments more enjoyable. I liked the segment on Apples the most and the wife enjoyed the one on Tulips. The one on Potatoes, kind of shocked me about how monocropped they were.

Latest posts

Latest posts