What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

direct ground planting autos or fook no

Ive got some autos outside, ive heard from lowlife u shouldnt an that some arent suitible for direct ground planting and then read on here some people have much bigger yields doing so, im not a newbie so i understand about soil drainage and all that but my question is this, i want to lower the plants profile, buckets stand out, should i just burry my bucket with my soil blend in the ground or should i just dig a whole and put the dirt and the plant in it, i guess part of my question is, will the differance in dirt and ph ,,etc, run of water affect my plants negitively, i can only imagine that dirt breaths better then plastic and mite help them prosper. thx mates. :dueling:
user_online.gif
progress.gif
Edit Quote Quick Reply
dontae1000View Public ProfileFind More Posts by dontae1000Add dontae1000 to Your ContactsVisit dontae1000's JournalView dontae1000's Old GalleryView dontae1000's Forum AlbumsFilter Posts By dontae1000Unfilter Posts By dontae1000

lowrdr

Ive got some autos outside, ive heard from lowlife u shouldnt an that some arent suitible for direct ground planting and then read on here some people have much bigger yields doing so, im not a newbie so i understand about soil drainage and all that but my question is this, i want to lower the plants profile, buckets stand out, should i just burry my bucket with my soil blend in the ground or should i just dig a whole and put the dirt and the plant in it, i guess part of my question is, will the differance in dirt and ph ,,etc, run of water affect my plants negitively, i can only imagine that dirt breaths better then plastic and mite help them prosper. thx mates. :dueling:
user_online.gif
progress.gif
Edit Quote Quick Reply
dontae1000View Public ProfileFind More Posts by dontae1000Add dontae1000 to Your ContactsVisit dontae1000's JournalView dontae1000's Old GalleryView dontae1000's Forum AlbumsFilter Posts By dontae1000Unfilter Posts By dontae1000

i think the main reason planting in ground is not advised is because when it rains you get dirt and grit splashed onto your buds. obviously with a layer of mulch you would get over this problem so i dont see a big problem.

JBM

The real question here is: Is your soil equal too or better then the potting soil you would use? Is there drainage in your soil and will it sustain life in the proper manner; I.E. proper nutrients, aeration & ph.

If you answer these question all with a yes, then go for it.

D

Denial N Error

i think the main reason planting in ground is not advised is because when it rains you get dirt and grit splashed onto your buds. obviously with a layer of mulch you would get over this problem so i dont see a big problem.

Lol what?

B

buddymate

Fook that for a game of soldiers,I put my shiteryders into the ground,mould-magnets,absolute crap.

bromhexine

prepare the soil properly and they'll do well. they really dont like compacted soil and seem to stay very small but if its airy moist well draining and in a bright area i think they'll be great. if you could dig a hole and fill it with good potting soil im sure youd have a winner there. people are saying that mossys jem was bred outdoors and so i guess id go with that one