What's new

DinaFem Multi Strain Grow: Blue Widow, Blue Hash, Moby Dick, Power Kush, White Widow

L

LolaGal

Last Shot of the POWER KUSH

Last Shot of the POWER KUSH

Timber..... trichs are cloudy, so down she comes at Day 66. Final Height about 3 feet tall. No pruning. Smoke report to follow.

Moby Dick is still going.

here she is prior to the chop.
]
picture.php

L

LolaGal

I dunno Hippie, I have such bad internet connection, I don't research much onthe strains that I have. They were a Christmas gift.

I just look at trichs, when they go 20% amber, I usually will pull em down regardless.

I got so much trimmin to do, that I am cutting one or two plants a day and hangin.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
A friend of mine has grown power kush white widow and moby dick from dinafem all of them decent smokes. The white widow being the least impressive but had a decent taste and ok resin /high. The power kush had a candy taste im finding relatively common in strains. The moby dick is very lemony. He didnt clone the power kush but stuck a clone in some dirt of the moby dick and hes ran it several times since. Ive got a very small clone of it myself atm. Both the power kush and moby dick that he grew was fast finishing with nice resin coverage, taste and high.

L

LolaGal

Tex, did you see the Power Kush pic I posted here last nite? It is the harvest pic... pretty sweet if I say so myself.

Thanks Hippie!

T

TrichyTrichy

Timber..... trichs are cloudy, so down she comes at Day 66. Final Height about 3 feet tall. No pruning. Smoke report to follow.

Moby Dick is still going.

here she is prior to the chop.
]
picture.php

Just got some of these! Your bud shots are great. :jump:

L

LolaGal

Thanks Trichy! I appreciate it.

OFF TOPIC POST: I just took down some Sourbubble gals... oooh... I am gonna guess they weigh at least a pound a piece on the vine after trim......

:dance: zippidy doo dah, my oh my what a wunnerful day. I swear this one big bud is a good 18 inches long, which is big for a sourbubble bud...

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
I just went back and looked had missed it. It looks quite similair to what he had grown but your trich coverage looks a little better on leaves. I forgot about him having grown the blue hash and california hash niether of those was we overly impressed with. I kinda thought he might have pulled the two hash plants a bit early myself.

JeanTonerre

im actually doing the Blue Widow Dinafem ... second week of vegetative for my mother, this plant show indica treat really soon. hope it will be that BADASS blueberry taste 1