What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dinachem and various crosses from dinafems work

crimsonecho

Those are some fem crosses you've made huh? Nice growing :) The Chem X PAK looks very dank. I loved dinafem seeds. True to description, as you say. I have a bunch of seeds stocked up that I collected as they were taken down. When i get male plants I select the best and make seeds with Gorilla and Bubba kush.

Another proponent of the Dinachem. I've heard such good praise about it, even from USA. Makes me want to pop them

The gorilla is another story too. Man... it makes a forest of trichomes on branches, it must be near 30% thc or something, with an absolutely pungent, rancid, spicy smell.

Next year I hope to be able to grow and self a bunch more of their plants. once I get around to doing that, maybe we can compare what we have and fill some gaps in our collections.

Original amnesia
OG cookies
blueberry cookies
remo chemo
critical kush
bubba kush
big kush
Gorilla
Critical cheese
like i dont even care about who praises dinachem or who doesnt its one of the best weeds i’ve ever smoked haha

for me its only surpassed and overshadowed by destroyer but destroyer is really one special gal, truly a very exquisite plant.

i was gonna order their amnesia when they were still in business but i havent acted fast enough :)

i’m into the effects more than anything else. bag appeal and potency are good but i hate a body stone, much rather have a soaring high.

thats one of the reasons i love dinachem because even if i smoke it in the morning i still function well and feel even more energetic most of the times. some of the s1s had very sativa leaning phenos and i always keep those rather than more indica leaning phenos.

Gogin_Diddle

Way back in 2008, or 9 I grew out a couple of their strains. The Cheese really stood out. It was hardy, easy to grow, and although ot smelt like fruit throughout the grow, after a cure it really had parmasian terp profile. I hadn't grown any of their gear since, but if they have the same genetics running, I'd recommend them

crimsonecho

Way back in 2008, or 9 I grew out a couple of their strains. The Cheese really stood out. It was hardy, easy to grow, and although ot smelt like fruit throughout the grow, after a cure it really had parmasian terp profile. I hadn't grown any of their gear since, but if they have the same genetics running, I'd recommend them
ran their dinachem, blue kush, purple afghan kush, critical+ and hands down my favorites was the first 2.

however eventhough blue kush was great smoke and a great high its tendency to produce extremely dense nugs made it very prone to mold issues and i had to cut it out of my grows completely.

critical had great yields and great fruity smell but high was not to my liking.

purple afghan was also very fruity with grape and pineapple notes, i even got a rancid sausage pheno out of it but again being an indica it was a sleep weed so havent kept it going long.

so all in all i’d recommend their gear as well. havent had any hermie issues or extreme genetic variation with the seeds i grew and on the effects front they did what the description said they would :)

crimsonecho

pretty much yellowing at this point. i choose to see it as natural senescense but biotabs also ran out before the finish. they ran well for about 1-1.5m and after that i should have added another tab probably. well not really thinking about running them again. they were alright but my ewc/guano/manure mix did enough to satisfy me in the other 2x2.

the indica leaning pheno is a terrible producer and gonna drag down the yield terribly. the others seem fine and bulky, sticky and fragrant. indica leaning gal is sticky and fragrant but very small buds.

i’ll take them down in a week or two. hopefully two if they can stay somewhat healthy up until that point.
25A47B7D-84F1-4A60-A04A-B2E872D7E813.jpeg
52226406-D4D3-480E-B611-9EFABF7F3FC1.jpeg

goingrey

Guess what I found at the local B&M :D

dinachem.png

Hopefully still viable, when I get around to popping them, obviously a couple years old already.

goingrey

hey great find did you pop them yet!!

sorry i havent been online lately mom got diagnosed with a brain tumor and life has been very hectic ever since.
Sorry to hear about your mom. Hope it turns out ok. Remember to take care of yourself as well and try to not let things get too hectic.

Haven't popped any of the beans yet. Won't have space for many weeks but wanted to jump on them before someone else did.