What's new

Dina Fem bud pictures

hashit

Dinafem Power Kush

This was around day 30 or so:

AqU8b.jpg

She is in the front LST'd...Jack Herer in the back (fyi)

around day ~60

3hOaW.jpg

ZuBdD.jpg

One month cure:
WU2mo.jpg

I seemed to have a calcium def problem with her that I just couldn't correct! She had a nice citrus smell while flower...and she has a nice citrus-diesel-skunky smell after about 1 month curing...the high, or rather, the stone is great. I harvested around 10 weeks @ 75% amber...

From what I've read, It seems that Dinafem uses GHS White Widow S1's for their WW...

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Very nice hashit and thanks for link Bonni

Hopefully more pictures and descriptions will keep coming in thanks to everyone who has contributed so far.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I like Dinafem

I like Dinafem

I like Dinafem seeds. Last year got my hands in a couple of Dinafem freebies and they´ve managed to keep the space in my growroom:dance013:Nice shit!:artist:
Just a couple of pics of Dinafem plants

BlueHash
picture.php

BlueWidow
picture.php

BlueWidow with 2months cure
picture.php

Next generation of PowerKush:dance013:
picture.php

2BlueHash in late flowering:artist:
picture.php

BlueHash a bit closer
picture.php

BlueHash grown under Enviros
picture.php

WhiteWidow
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PowerKush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I just love PowerKush one the best weeds, i had way too many:dance013:, of 2009:thank you:Dinafem

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
^^^ give that man some rep thanks very much for contribution paulo your widow looks very tastey anymore info on the strains you have grown would be much appreciated by those interested.

paulo73

Veteran
Hi there Texicannibus!
Imho Dinafem plants have been very well worked and stabilized.
Easy to grow, even with my crazy vegging and flowering periods and my "gourmet" feeding regime they never showed any hermie traits.
Apart from the WhiteWidow, top notch smoke, that was a heavy yielder none of the others gave me quantity...but all gave me 5stars weed ;)
Sadly because my Nirvanas WW is even stronger and a better yielder i end up not taking any cuttings. I regret that now :(
All of my Dinafem plants were such a pleasure to the sight that i´ve started to have 1 or 2 in all my grows just to make them prettier...i am soooo gay, am i not?!
lolololol
Peace , Light and GreenGodesses

shikyo

I've just harvested a Critical+ and started 2 of Dinafem's new Sweet Deep Grapfruit and 1 Blue Hash (all currently 1 week old)
I've done everything under the sun to the Critical, from watering to light schedule to temp drops, never hermies. always awesome. Its supposed to be a varient of Critical Mass by Shanti. I've had both, this tastes WAY better imho.

S

Surfr

Because of this thread, I am going to purchase a couple packs of Dinafem... Awesome job guys!

hashit

For you future Power Kush growers...let her run 10 weeks if you want to end your night early and/or for self medicating (pain, cramps, etc).

paulo73

Veteran
Thx for thr tip Hashit.
Maybe i will run the 10weeks then. You must have proper air circulation because my PowerKush buds at 9weeks were so dense,heavy and frosty that i chopped in fear of budrot ;)
Next time maybe i adda extra fan and run the whole 10yards...or weeks :)

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Sweet deep grapefruit now thats sounds intriguing ... keep us updated. Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far hopefully more will come . :respect:

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Moby Dick! Although i don't like the name, the strain is killer! Well at least that pheno.

Clone root in 7 days, she have a crazy fast grow patern! Lot of side branches that all makes chunky buds! And yield great. So those are important imo for a keeper. Now she's a hard hitter taken over 70 and the smoke his great! What more do u want?

This the first version by the way....I wish i had moe pics, well next run...

dinafemmobydick.jpg

:tiphat:

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Looks alot like the one me and my buddy been growing was also moby dick 1 and not a big fan of the name either but the smokes whats important. Curious if the one your growing was lemony as well? Thanks alot for contributing lambs-bread

WOW fellas...reallly great thread, There is not alot of info out there about Dinafem genetics....I am currently growing a few freebies from Dinafem.....Deep Sweet Grapefruit(Blueberry x Grapefruit)....Fruit Atuomatic.....Cloud 9 (Critical mass x JYD haze).....They have all been vegged for about a month a put outdoors yesterday.....Im really interested in some info/pics on the Cloud 9 strain.....as well as the Deep Sweet Grapefruit.....Im hoping that its alot like Female seeds version of the grapefruit...it makes sense but I have no idea.....cool thread....keep it going....

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Looks alot like the one me and my buddy been growing was also moby dick 1 and not a big fan of the name either but the smokes whats important. Curious if the one your growing was lemony as well? Thanks alot for contributing lambs-bread

Yes brother PURE LEMON HAZE! I live not too far from Dinafem, i met the guys a few times when he strated it. He told me MOBY DICK = White Widow x Jack Herer Well that Moby have a great smell and taste she's well balanced between the two starin...Im happy with that pheno.

She's a keeper. I soon run her again i will post pics here.

Lambs-bread......Nice pic man of moby dick strain....she is frosty.....looks great man.

Thanks bro, the Moby should be taken at 73 days IMO. U wil lhave that jack lemon haze smell mix with some white cream.

:tiphat:

bonni79

I thought that Moby Dick was White Widow x Haze, a fem version of La Nina/El Nino, superstrong strain anyway ....

MGC

Hi everyone,

This is a bud from a Moby Dick i grew last year, outdoor at 43° North (my location) in a 80L jar.
Very nice plant, mold resistant, very strong effect with a good smell & taste. The flowers become really really bigger the 3 last weeks of flowering. Patience pays !

mb_2009.jpg