my blueberry cut in veg
picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey frank im not as familiar with the digi as you, but yeah i guess they look pretty close to my cut in veg....
when we see the flower structure after 8 weeks we will know ;)

VG

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It will be interesting to see where the different nuances come in. We've seen a lot of the Carolina Blue x DB Bx1 - so it will be very interesting to see how the old digi pairs with another more modern blueberry selection. I'm excited! Good vibes to the 8!

dank.Frank

Cooper1

What up frank I'm putting toget your cbxdb x berry white lem new bad ass blue berry it pre99 DJ bb sat Dom x white indica I got 2 bad ass. Cbxdb fem to work with ill post pic when I get time calling her blue berry Resurrection

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've seen pics of the Berry White via a few member here at ICmag....she is a really pretty selection.

I was playing around with the White x Digi Bx1, as well - but to date have only sorted a few seeds. Certainly need to do some more looking.

So is this going to be a feminized seed line then?? I'd love to see the CB x DB Bx1 ladies you have that you are discussing!

dank.Frank

Cooper1

I got 2 females and 2 males of the cdxdb the females are so differnt one talk and starchy with buds close to the stem then the shorter one has less stretchy thick stem purple with a sweet smell the stem rub

The males are differnt then each other one is a sour bubble Dom for sure it was the one with less stretch so I have the. On a piece of glass to catch the pollen so the throw all the shit and i got to throw got the plant and I'm bunching it up to put it in the garbage and that when I smelt it in fucking real bb smell of these cbxdb males such a real bb smell not sweet as hell but like I went bb picking and stuck my head on the bucket and smelled or smashed one u can smell purple at the beginning purple but the beat part closed to bb I think that's what make a is smell so much like real bb then fake bb sweet smell
I done a couple bb and this one has the most Unique bb smell this is only male stems no so le no get to excited

But I got even better news lem the breeder of the berry white has the Pre99 DJs bb sat Dom cut and it took years but he going to give her to me it will be in the east coast this week I was going to start a thread but I thought I would ask u here frank do u mind if I play with your cbxdb super bb male x pre 99 DJ short sat Dom this In my eyes is going to be one epic cross both your cbxdb was so hard to get and the pre 99 I bed l
L1!-

Cooper1

Sorry guys i just read that I'm working with one hand trying type with the other so I got 2 cbxdb males one has the best bb smell it unreal I just got a pre99 DJs bb sat Dom from lem I think this is going to e a epic bb cross there both so hard to get. Let me know if its cool with u franks and please erase that last massage u can't even reAd it lol

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Cooper1 - I am glad to see you posting some positive reviews. When you come across that blueberry expression - even on a stem rub - there is ZERO denying it. It is EXACTLY as you are describing. It's so nice to hear all these berry reports trickling in - really let's me know I am not crazy for my passion and love surrounding the Digi line...

If you are talking the pre-99 sativa blueberry that is in the northeast - that is the ****** cut - and came from an absolutely amazing human being. (I tried to be specific but as you see the name is censored) I know many people who run that cut - and NO ONE wanted to rub some Digi Bx1 pollen on her. It was kinda disappointing. So I am FULLY 1000% behind the notion of you putting some pollen on that cut - if it is the same cut we are speaking of.

I don't think you could go wrong there Cooper - I'm excited for you!! Once you find that TRUE blueberry terepene profile - there really is NOTHING else like it. I'm so excited to know that the literal YEARS I put into hunting the right male for these projects has been so successful.

I know this will sound cheesy and lame - but the truth is I have this fantasy that one day when I am 70 some "young college punk" will blaze me down in some random stoner vibed out scenario, in which I discover the kid is smoking some 3rd or 4th generation removed from some work or project I am doing now. I think that experience would be one of the COOLEST things to ever happen and in some odd, perhaps pathetic way, it would solidify and cement my life having been spent not on people, family, children, society - but a plant...it's an odd life we live, us growers of the dank.

I'd LOVE to see some pictures of your work, Cooper - if you need some help posting such things, shoot me a PM and I'll be more than glad to walk you through it...

:woohoo:

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Cooper1

For sure man the fact that u can leave something on this planet that last longer than u is great and could change the game or what cannabis is in the future leaving your mark on the game

I plan on doing a whole tent( cbxdb ) x pre99 DJs bb sat Dom =BLUE Berry Resurrection

I got a couple others up my sleeve to cross with I have this one female in the flower room now I have no idea the name or what it is but she is very stretchy I had to put a tomato cage around her to keep here up but the buds are small clusters every where she has a sharp berry sweet allmost Fuely smell but these will be called Blue berry patch the nugs on the plant I don't know the name is so caked up with resin it
L

P

pyratth

If you are talking the pre-99 sativa blueberry that is in the northeast - that is the ****** cut - and came from an absolutely amazing human being. (I tried to be specific but as you see the name is censored)
Hi DF... ;)

Is it possible to have the name of this cut?

Thx bro... :)

Cooper1

It will only let me post one at a time wtf I got a ton of pics to post here help a brother out frank

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 17

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lot of promise in that leaf FOR CERTAIN...Beautiful example of the various traits I've talked about time and time again!! I can imagine she is keeper all day!!!

That is EXACTLY...yes. So good to see that combination of traits!!! :respect:

dank.Frank

Last edited: