What's new

digdug's seed stock 2014

digdugdank

I also found out that I might be getting the TK in my garden soon. Im so happy! Ive been wanting a cut of the real deal Triangle Kush since I first saw pictures of it years ago. Ive smoked some amazing samples of her from clubs. So im excited to run her myself. My source is also looking into the green crack cut as well. My move also went well and we are adjusting. Thanks Digdug!!

digdugdank

So if you haven't heard yet there is a cannabis farmers market being held every weekend in la, in boyle heights. Every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! This is a real chill venue, admission is free, bring your doctors rec. I will be offering my crosses at these gatherings. The magic dragon collective booth will have seeds, clones, buds , and other fine cannabis products. Come out and say hey and take advantage of some great deals! Digdug!!

digdugdank

Oh and btw im pulling away from so cal seed co. RD is a good guy and I learned a lot from him and the seed business. Lets just say I like my educated methods much better and thank you for teaching me what not to do! :) This game is all about karma, good karma, good practices make good karma! Im so glad im a happy positive person! Fresh seeds stored properly, and true selection. I Breed thru my lines responsibly, I test and torture every male I plan to use on my females. No intersex babies!! Im trying my best to bring the best genetics, into seed form and into growers hands! More later, Digdug!!

digdugdank

I also pulled the trigger on these!! Digdug!!

Attachments

• 2014-07-08 14.06.46.jpg
    2014-07-08 14.06.46.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 20140703_153242.jpg
    20140703_153242.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 11
  • 20140629_004348.jpg
    20140629_004348.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 10

digdugdank

Im kinda stuck on which beans I should start next!! Ive got a chem project that I want to do and I also have a trainwreck project that I want to do.
For the chem project I want to start the 91 killer and the hazmat og and a chem d x fire og bx1 cross I made. I want the chem flavor in my seeds.
for the trainwreck cross I want to start the sour trainwreck from aligee seeds and I have a j1 x trainwreck cross and also a local purple trainwreck from a friend that yeilds huge greasy purple buds. These are all regular seeds and im on the hunt for a proper male for both these crosses. Im also planning on hitting the ac/dc , and the harlequin high cbd clone onlys, with my purple sour bubble male. I will then test males from this mix and bx each mom to offer sour cbd seeds. Lots going on real fast. I also have a name picked out for my seed company but no artwork or logo. More later, Digdug!!

digdugdank

B4 I start these projects I should state that I will be starting my franchise fems first to hopefully find some fire to play with!! Digdug!!

digdugdank

I started 3 each of the franchise fems
mars needs women = ole'betsy x aliendog f1
cherry wifi = wifi x aliendog f1(cherry pheno)
Atom smasher = adub x aliendog f1
I also started the two congolese seeds that bodhi gave me at the santa rosa htcc.
Straight fire!! Digdug!!

Sounds dope! Whats goood man!? Just made my icmag page. i had a rollitup back in the day but never used it haha Ive always liked this site though and now it is easier to navigate. Glad i finally made a profile. I plan on making some posts or threads here and there but not to sure where to start haha Maybe i will start a grow log on my two 2 week old seedlings. 1 Kingsbread bagseed and 1 Jamaican bagseed. Stoked for these jamaican strains. How ae your new plants? btw are all your acdc seeds hit from the bog strain or multiple? Elliott told me something but im not sure haha. Anyway take care man! i wanna take a look at your vertical box pics rn

digdugdank

I have been a very busy person, I've mostly been posting on IG ever since I've made the Select Genetics brand. Mostly because I'm on my phone more now and not my computer. I'll be at chalice this weekend with lots of beans.
Alienfire = Aliendog x Fireogbx1
Bananafire = Bananacush x Fireogbx1
Bamfcookies = GSC x Bamffire
Bluedream x Fireogbx1
dreamcush = Bluedream x Greencush
Firecracker = Crackedape x Fireogbx1
Wreckedfire = La Wreck x Fireogbx1
Lemonfire = Super lemon haze x Fireogbx1
Purplefire Kush = Lasvegaspurplekusk bx1 x Fireogbx1
Jedi Fire = Jedi kush x Fireogbx1
I'll also have some crosses using this male I have pictured his lineage is Lemonog x Lemonthai :)

Attachments

• phd 2
    phd 2
    28.6 KB · Views: 27

digdugdank

Wow time Flys when your a busy mofo. So many things have happened since I've last posted here. Some of you already know I spend most my time on instagram under selectgenetics or digdugdank I have created a genetics company based in Southern California. I will soon be offering my genetics in clone and seed form. I'm getting great results from all the testing and feedback from happy growers and patients using my genetics. Stay tuned digdug is back on icmag. ;)