What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Different rules for medical, recreational pot divide advocates and regulators

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
fact is that the government has been using a ton of time and money to make us stop doing what we are all going to do anyway for longer than any of us have been here. and the fact is that they couldn't get it done.

now they are out of money and time

i see what they are doing in the same light that i look at the hitler youth defending berlin to the bitter end. they don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning but they are not going to just give up and admit that they are on the losing side.

it won't change history and history never shows losers in a positive light

these new laws will not be passed IMHO. nothing to worry about but hype:2cents:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
the state needs to step back....
they gave themselves 1 year to write the rules....and thats still not done...
they are now looking at another year to implement ALL the rules....

I502 was written to allow the state to profit in the recreational MJ market.... plain and simple.... FINE....

BUT 1 yr later.... loads of BULLSHIT.... and nothing is said and done...

let alone a single store actually open and successful.....that alone for them will take ANOTHER year..... to show successes... let alone profit..... JUST like ANY another NEW bizniz....

BUT no... instead the state has to get greedy and try and tackle a entirely different issue...
there way of just CENTRALIZING...pot and lumping the whole thing into one department...

thus monopolizing the pot industry in this state....

problem?..... why yes.... all these years of efforts.... are only allowing the underground black/ grower's market to strengthen.... and profit more....

thus defeating the WHOLE idea.....

idiots greed,.... will destroy the whole thing... if not careful
they need to step-back and just get there own original program up and running....

recreational pot shops owned by the state for the state w/ state licensed growers....PERIOD

REVISIT all this a other crap.... after.....
U do what.....
U said....
U would do.... in the dam 1st place.

which is what is already written law in WA.....
between this.... and individual counties.... placing moratoriums on the whole program for 6 months at a time.....

thus delaying the program even further... for entire state compliance....

thats the whole other problem.... the state Will have to fight w/ every county that will not / does not comply to state law....

its coming....

the state has BIGGER problems w/ all this ....
than.... fucking w/ the Medical community
thats been in place for almost 20 yrs...

looking like DumB~AsSeS...we are.... dumbasses
because of bureaucratize greed....
over WEED....... the people will get pissed

the black market will thrive.............. same as it EVER~WAS

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
There are plenty of FREE marketeers that can and will supply cannabis. Fuck the state and their state stores. Let them find a jury that will convict someone for growing on their own land. Again time to "Retire" ANY judge who signs a cannabis search warrant.

:joint:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i know 'we' aren't letting this go.

i'm getting angry with the hired help fucking with things they know nothing about.

this ends badly...for the state.

smoke em.

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
the black market will thrive.............. same as it EVER~WAS

you are absolutely positively 100% correct! but they are not putting us in a place where we won't be able to make things work out

remember this story and how it worked out?

brer-rabbit-in-briar-patch.jpg

i'm pretty sure old br'er stoner is going to be able to adapt to and outlast anything they try to do at this point

FWIW i wish they would wake up and stop doing the stupid shit that they keep doing too. i'm just not counting on it:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts