What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

different pics of what i got going

P

puma

hello SCOOT:tiphat:
looking forward to seeing those flower out and if im not misstaken your the first person i know of who is runing the CVD so hell ya i hope they do great for you my freind..

very nice:thank you:

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
hello SCOOT:tiphat:
looking forward to seeing those flower out and if im not misstaken your the first person i know of who is runing the CVD so hell ya i hope they do great for you my freind..

very nice:thank you:

soon as i get a chance ill take pics of cvd #3 has tha best structure
of any plant ive ever seen

bigscoot

Veteran
Looking good scoot, sorry to hear about the mites though. I'm sure you will crush them though.

thanx bro it took a month but there dead first i hit um wit mighty wash then flora mite then neem oil then did tha process all over again :biggrin:

Seismic

Sounds good dude, glad to hear the regimen took them out. Have always wondered about mighty wash when I have seen it in the stores. Will keep it in mind if I ever have to deal with mites again.

Your nug shots are making me want to pop those lucifer f2's sometime soon.

bigscoot

Veteran
what do you think of the mighty wash stuff? we have a couple sample bottles lurking around the store

mighty wash is BS unk but if u getting it 4 free its tha shit lol

Sounds good dude, glad to hear the regimen took them out. Have always wondered about mighty wash when I have seen it in the stores. Will keep it in mind if I ever have to deal with mites again.

Your nug shots are making me want to pop those lucifer f2's sometime soon.

like i was sayin 2 unk mighty wash is not worth buying at all i just used it because i bought it :biggrin: n wit mites u wanna use a few different things every other spray so eggs dont get use 2 it but i would not waste tha money on that when its better product out there

i tell u what im pissed i lost both my lucifer og's got them in flower now but mites did some damage n they was growing weird AF so i let them go but still got 6 seeds 2 pop in other words POP UM mang u wont be sorry MP did a good job on them

Seismic

Thanks for the heads up on the mighty wash bro. Will stick to my preventative regimen of neem and lavender fpe for now.

Sorry to hear about the lucifer's. Will definitely pop them after my herijuana seedlings get potted up.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
try a foliar feed with a good compost tea sometime seismic,i use a tea once a week and i rarely ever see any critters in the grow rooms,and i have like 100 houseplants here as well,i know some of them had gnats and even a mite or two,never anything in the grow though,and i use a rosemary,lavender cinnamon oil extract spray on the houseplants,i have never seen any signs of bugs or gnats after spraying with it.never harmed any of the houseplants either,and some of them are fairly delicate

Seismic

Thanks for the tip unc, will try it out sometime. Thankfully though with the neem and lavender fpe's I haven't seen any critters in at least 2 years now :)

bigscoot

Veteran
try a foliar feed with a good compost tea sometime seismic,i use a tea once a week and i rarely ever see any critters in the grow rooms,and i have like 100 houseplants here as well,i know some of them had gnats and even a mite or two,never anything in the grow though,and i use a rosemary,lavender cinnamon oil extract spray on the houseplants,i have never seen any signs of bugs or gnats after spraying with it.never harmed any of the houseplants either,and some of them are fairly delicate

DAYUM unk 100 house plants u gotta forest over there lol :biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lets put it this way,theres no furniture in the front room with out a plant on it,i have 650 watts of lights burning just for the houseplants!

bigscoot

Veteran
looking good, hows that bc rks

rks???

First off thanx 4 poppin in nada tha BC RKS tha smell of skunk asshole juice(dont really kno what skunk asshole smell like:laughing:) grew kinda slow n veg n bloom was a nitrogen hog purped up a lil bit even in sumer weather bag appeal ill give a 9 smell ill give 10 hands down taste ill give an 9 BUT high ill give only a 4maybe5 still got 5 beans left 2 check out i kno its killer phenos in there tho