What's new

Different Brands of Cold Water Trichome Filtration Kits

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Okay....I have the 220, 90, 73 and 25 set. I have a complaint Payload....I love the bags, but I think my 73 is defective. PoopyTea and I have ran about 12 buckets and our 73 will not collect ANYTHING. I mean nothing...you couldn't even scrape enough shit out of it to put on a bowl. But, our other bags come up with piles of hash.

That right there is why we're gonna go with Bubble Bags next time. I'm sure we could get it replaced, but not sweating it since we know we're trying something else soon. Still love ya payload:)

Vorsprung

Okay....I have the 220, 90, 73 and 25 set. I have a complaint Payload....I love the bags, but I think my 73 is defective. PoopyTea and I have ran about 12 buckets and our 73 will not collect ANYTHING. I mean nothing...you couldn't even scrape enough shit out of it to put on a bowl. But, our other bags come up with piles of hash.

That right there is why we're gonna go with Bubble Bags next time. I'm sure we could get it replaced, but not sweating it since we know we're trying something else soon. Still love ya payload:)

I'm sure what happened is the factory accidentally labeled a 120 bag as 73 and several sets were switched. i had the factory do that on a couple for me but every one is hand-inspected so nothing has shipped out incorrect. quality control is paramount.

Vorsprung

Wacky Willy what are your bags made from -- 600d, 1680d, etc? Can't wait to pick up a set and check 'em out once they come in from the factory! Lots of competition in this market segment now.. exciting stuff.

What does bubbleman think of an 'official bubble bag distributor' creating his own line?

And i notice on your website you say bubble bags are 'made in italy' on the homepage. It's Nepal, FYI... ;)

Technique

Yo Mr Vor,

loving your bags :) just a word on cleaning and maintaining them? what do you do? i seem to have collected a small amount of brown on a few thats hard to remove?

i wish i had some weed! i need to make some more haha

Hash Man

yes i also noticed that my 90 and 73 micron payload bags do not collect ANYTHING. ad i have been running indoor and outdoor washes.... the 100 collects the bulk of the material and its generally melty, but not the same results i remember having with bubblebags. I have the 9 bag set of payload bags, fast draining...