What's new

Diesel Dipped Cookie x OG Chem

HatchBrew

Veteran
10 seeds into seedling mix in a seedling tray on October 6th.

All ten up as of today, was at 8 last night.

Will transplant into 1 gallon pots after two weeks in the tray.

They're living under a 400w light. Slowly introducing them to the light/fan and being dome free.

Will try to post pics weekly. But will probably miss a couple weeks in November. New baby is due then!! But these babies will be well looked after and taken care of.

HatchBrew

Veteran
The ever exciting seedling shot....
two on right just had sprouted up over night. But all heads above ground going in the right direction. Always hate when a tail comes up and ya got to put it in its place ;)

90OKJeI.jpg

Woot woot

HatchBrew

Veteran
Thanks RckyMtRdnk! Got bunch of other seedlings started too. Fun thymes ahead ;)

Welcome MicroRoy & Pheonix. Glad to have ya along for the ride.

SwampyTHC

hi, do you know what the beans were or am i pulling up for a mystery show....either way im here good luck mate and congrats on new baby:woohoo:

SwampyTHC

Please forgive me i have some serious amnesia haze that just completely blocked out the title of your thread #imatwat

HatchBrew

Veteran
Please forgive me i have some serious amnesia haze that just completely blocked out the title of your thread #imatwat

hahahaha!!! No worries amigo. I was going to be a huge sarcastic ass, but decided to just give ya what you were looking for.
Pound-symbol, i mean hash tag it'sallgood ;)

You might be from across the pond, so I'll explain myself. To me the # means pounds, as in a measure of weight.
I'm not on that twitter/weedstagram game. HAHAHAHA.

Love Living it!!!

GSPfan

Veteran
The diesel dipped cookies were very good. Crossed with og chem should add some weight. Should be some real gems in those seeds.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Getting their transplant pots lined up. Filled with worms & happy soil. Get a tea watered into them, and be RTG for tx-day Monday.

They're living under a 1000w, but have been getting some sun shine during the day. 10 for 10 still.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Transplanted to 1G pots today. Just starting to set leafs.
All had a solid root ball coming out of the seedling tray. Tx'd a little sooner than usual, had a good amount of seedling stretch. So hardened them off and buried them down in the pots. They are soaking up some sunlight.

Looking forward to scoping their differences and similarities.

WOOT WOOT

Latest posts

Latest posts