What's new

Did The Vault switch out your rare seed order to different seeds or a store credit?

Crazy Chester

I'm wondering if anyone has ordered relatively hard to find seeds from The Vault. How did it go? If you didn't receive the seeds you ordered, were you 1) told by The Vault that the seeds that were shown on their website to be available weren't really available; 2) offered a store credit to resolve the issue; or, 3) refused a full refund if you didn't want the store credit?

George_TheVault

I'm wondering if anyone has ordered relatively hard to find seeds from The Vault. How did it go? If you didn't receive the seeds you ordered, were you 1) told by The Vault that the seeds that were shown on their website to be available weren't really available; 2) offered a store credit to resolve the issue; or, 3) refused a full refund if you didn't want the store credit?

Hi Buddy,

We are supporting you via email regards this. The seeds your ordered are quite rare and you are seeing them as sold out because you bought the last ones. They are in transit to you.

We did fail you a little with correspondence regards some issues we had but your order is on its way and we have reached out to offer you a gesture of goodwill by means of apology too, so I hope we are back on track?

Crazy Chester

Yup - back on track, George.

You stated it on the other thread and I will state it here because it is germane to this topic: if the seeds have to be re-sent, but no more seeds are available, The Vault will re-fund the customer's money. I just wanted to confirm that would be the case - should some disaster befall the order in the hands of the carrier.

Also, you, and others on the staff at The Vault, have responded well to my inquiries since the small delay in communication last week was resolved. Importantly, The Vault has taken accountability for the small delay in communication - that's huge and I really appreciate it. I have received the shipping information email, as promised earlier this morning in another customer service email. Tracking appears to work fine and it's showing the item is in the hands of the carrier.

Thanks for working through this with me, George!

Crazy Chester

Looks like the US Department of Agriculture ripped through The Vault's packaging and took my seeds, George.

I've got a couple ideas for how to resolve it.

Please message me privately.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts