What's new

Diary of a bagseed breeder.

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'mbacc, thanks for the compliment and good luck with your search.

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

The seedlings are not doing too good. Their growth has slown down they are showing signs of nute defeciency but they are in good soil. I might put up a thread in the infirmary tommorow. The S.Q's are doing great I'll update tommorow as well.

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been a bit busy

Been a bit busy

Here is the flower cab with the S.Q cuts. They are at four weeks. Remember I count the days starting when I see pistils. If you count from 12/12 then they are at 34 days.

Here are the seedlings. I cut all the tall phenos and kept the medium and short phenos. I switched back to my old mix and they are fine now. I have my eye on one hoping it is a male.

That's all for now, I'll update again when I remember or harvest wichever comes first. :D)

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There we go with the pics going god **** haywire again. Post #38 should not have a pic I uploaded today. Anyone?

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would update but I'm still having pic problems. Take for instance post #43, first pic. I took that photo last night. All I did is upload it in my gallery and it just appeared in this post dated 4 and a half months ago. Same thing with the first 3 pics in post #38.
Oh yeah, I used a horrid skunk smelling one for the father. Real skunk. Like burn't rubber.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would update but I'm still having pic problems. Take for instance post #43, first pic. I took that photo last night. All I did is upload it in my gallery and it just appeared in this post dated 4 and a half months ago. Same thing with the first 3 pics in post #38.
Oh yeah, I used a horrid skunk smelling one for the father. Real skunk. Like burn't rubber.

You need to make sure all your images have unique filenames.

Say you upload pic1.jpg (picture of a whole plant) and display it in Post #1.

Then you upload another pic1.jpg (closeup picture of a bud) and display it in Post #2.

The image in Post #1 will change from the picture of the whole plant to the closeup picture of the bud because the links go by filename and you just replaced the original pic1.jpg with a 'newer' copy (albeit different picture).

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok I'm going to let this thread die(again) and start a new journal. This one is too screwed up to fix in my opinion. Thanks for the help blynx.