What's new

Diamond Series - Extreme 3w LED Technology

For several years i have been testing various LED grow lamps. This is the very first one I have been happy with.

The manufacturer offers 90 day money back guarantee. For this reason I figured I had nothing to lose. This lamp is not cheap, but won't dissapoint. The quality is heavy duty, and the fans are quite. These can be piggy backed to one power connection, and offer changable output. Setting 1 is for vegging, and setting 2 combined with setting 1 is for flowering.

I tried to get pics of the seperate outputs, but it does not show.

(for the sellers site click here)

(for this test grow click here)

Lamp in use:

Attachments

• Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 19

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I posted in your other thread with all the pictures.
I researched LED's before buying and the diamond series was one of the two finalists, almost a coin flip.
The 90 degree lens doubles the photons strikes over 120 degree spreads that almost all the LED panels use. That is why most panels do not work for growing.
Watching with interest, this is the first actual grow test of the Diamond series that I have run across.

And it is looking real good.

AlexTrebek

I posted in your other thread with all the pictures.
I researched LED's before buying and the diamond series was one of the two finalists, almost a coin flip.
The 90 degree lens doubles the photons strikes over 120 degree spreads that almost all the LED panels use. That is why most panels do not work for growing.
Watching with interest, this is the first actual grow test of the Diamond series that I have run across.

And it is looking real good.

Good info on the 90 degree lens.
Good job grow_right, I'll check out the sellers site.

**Edit**

Found some specs for wattages, looks like nice actual percentages and data, not the usual "can cover a space up to 11 feet by 8 feet" that drop-shipper sites use.

DS100 - 50 LED'S - 92W
DS200 - 100 LED'S - 185W
DS300 - 150 LED'S - 275W
DS400 - 200 LED'S - 360W

I also like that the toll-free 1-800 number is at the top of the homepage, it's comforting.

I was planning on getting either the 200 or 300 Diamond Series at the first of the year! So excited to how you do! Which size did you get? From some of the user reviews it looks like at least a 6 degree temp change should be expected. How is the heat?

analogue

subscribed :tiphat:

What is the size of your grow space there, and can you tell me the dimensions of your light.

thank you.

Phychotron

i've been using the 400w diamond series for a few months now and totally satisfied with the results, especially over the blackstar 240's it's next to. I want a second to fill out my 4x4 tent, the guy at advanced said a third would be a waste.

Phychotron

Just saw that today, I'd like to see one in action. Don't know if it'd be worth switching to 2 of those instead of the 400w diamond series though.

sneaky101

Ive got a few of their lights. Got 3 different tents and converted 2 & 3 months ago. Finished one grow with the super sour skunk and i was satisfied with it. Less than 10 degrees difference from room temp and not really any fire potential now. I can't wait for my last 2 to show up. Perfect timin for me considering the heat wave. Glad to hear others think this is a good light. Definitely a good company to work with...and from experience the "no hassle return" really is pretty hassle free. Just got to pay shipping.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Even when they have sales the prices will still make you cringe. I hope that I can pick one up soon because they keep getting better.

-Funk

Latest posts

Latest posts