What's new

dialing it in.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
anytime your lookin to add something to the stable hit me up, got borg free babies lol, your gonna like the sfv chem d a lot, it's some dank

I

idoreallytry

anytime your lookin to add something to the stable hit me up, got borg free babies lol, your gonna like the sfv chem d a lot, it's some dank
did u finally get to smoke some of it?,its got its own taste and smell for sure,at 56 days she will have ur scrubber workin on overdrive,,,as soon as i grew it i knew i was something special,,thx,,,peace
man i cant wait to see Sir frost that bitch out in his garden,,,

BigGreen

Veteran
Ive yet to try to make the bho either
Your buds are looking great man. 18 days flush dam your gonna have some tasty shit.
Keep it up
BG

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
OH SHIT WTF ..OHH SHIT MAN the green crack and chemd 4 looks insane awesome !!!
I want get this shit also me man , my grow still 57 day old but no have this white blanket covered motherfucking tryk's...should be a blazed high..keep the great job up up man!!!

One Love 731

Veteran
Looks amazing as always SSA. Whats the makeup of the Decap? Gotta love BHO, all the pic's look yummers fur sure. Karma, One Love:ying:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
replies later i am high n tired lol

replies later i am high n tired lol

best investment ever.
trimmed up the green crack tonight. did 6+ zips in bout 45 min. had some help from the homie snippin and feeding- thanks a ton for the help- u know who u are! should be able to clear out my room in 2 days with the crew at that pace!
picture.php

same bho repurged and like glass on this jars bottom side. the bho is on the outside of the jar just to be clear lol like glass to the look but caramel to the touch.
picture.php

picture.php

yummy i need a bell n swing thing to blaze this....

back with replies in the morning. thanks for the traffic fam:thank you:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
boring day so...

made some more oil with random strains. they seperated during purge quite well.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

not bad for the 2 sessions
picture.php

peace out i start harvest tomorrow night. off to go melt into the couch with some of this honey oil!
Sir

One Love 731

Veteran
Gotta love the trimmers, I use a spinpro and would never consider going back to fiskers. The drying racks don't suck either. The BHO looks yummers. I made some LVPK, BBB bubble yesterday the wife is in heaven, I cant wait until I can smoke again. Looks like your living the good life brother SSA, keep up the steller work. Karma, One Love:ying:

G

guest5703

You making me want to do some BHO......Could you explain your process, how much trim/bud you used? Looks like you got an incredible yield, how much BHO? Thanks brotha, PEACE

SirSmokalot

Veteran
onelove- decap is pre98bubba x whitemustang. i wont go back either. i only use it on the small stuff. the tops are easy to do by hand when the colas are so big. i cant wait til u can smoke either! thanks i am living well at the moment!

Cali- i do same process as everyone else. stuff trim/shake into my tube, not to tight but no air pockets and pack down but dont force. double layer coffee filter on exhaust end of tube. spray into pyrex. i just keep going in the same dish with tube after tube of trim. purge outside. i add hot water to a larger pyrex dish and place my BHO dish in it to purge. i replace with fresh hot water(boilingpoint) 1x to keep the 1st purge going strong. once its cool enough to dump water, just oil with small bubbles remain in the BHO dish. at this point i already have hot water waiting. i place to outter pyrex on the stove, add the hot water to it again and replace the BHO dish back in the water for a 2nd purge of the bubbles. i just turn on the burner and keep the water just below boiling while i stir the oil with a wooden scewer until all the bubbles are gone. they will stop forming after a few minutes of "whipping" the oil over the heat. let cool a lil bit and get to scraping. if oil gets to firm or "candies" up like some types do, just reheat the dish a lil to soften up for a good scraping. then if ya really want to get crazt a 3rd purge can be done. the 3rd purge is how i got that glass looking oil on the jar. i heated the jar with a torch, not to much but enough to melt the candied oil slowly and make it bubble a tiny bit. kept passing the torch over the jar to maintain temp when needed and watched it bubble to a clean glass finish and harden. improved the taste tremendously and is butane free now. the 2nd batch got the 2nd purge done right and thoroughly and a 3rd purge was unneccessary. hope that helps!

HueJass- honored to be the first post! glad u found my spot so quickly. thanks for the compliment and DPD is available in seed form. do a lil investigating for it. mine was gifted from clone...

ok so the tally is in on the gc.
6.4 oz from 5 ladies straight from clone to a rough beginning and still over a zip a piece. i am laughing at my old harvest averages now. the table is gonna break an elbow and they looked like death to start bloom and all stunted. i thought for sure 10-12 zips max cause the probs and just one row got half way there. makes me happy. cant wait to grow some healthy fuckin plants. 2 runs in a row with problems. thanks god the thread is titled "dialing it in" and not "dialed in" huh lol

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
I am afraid of blowing myself up or I'd give that BHO a try. DG says it smells like frankensence too, I'll have to check that smell out at a store or something because besides giving to little baby jesus I know nothing about frankensence.

:joint:

HAHA...dude, that's the only thing stopping me from my own partaking.

Those oil shots are helping me to face my fear though ;)

Awesome job, Sir :yes:

Peace,

SSM :joint:

HueJass

HueJass- honored to be the first post! glad u found my spot so quickly. thanks for the compliment and DPD is available in seed form. do a lil investigating for it. mine was gifted from clone...

With the level of dank I felt compelled. :)

You had me going at the beginning when you said it wasn't one of your better crops. that was funny. you got it going on.

roger on the DPD, thanks. What are some of your other favs?

keep up the good work.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Ssm- go for it dude. It's easy. Go on YouTube and type in honey oil extraction and watch the dozen videos showing how easy and safe it really is. Make sure to buy clean butane (5x filtered) I used Speed butane. Bought a case for 35$. Have fun n be safe

Huejass- I recommend chem4 for the best all arounder. It's easy heavy strong in all areas and tastey. Easy to clone and unless exposed to tons of light leak will always be stable female. Thanks again for the company!

Ok fellas. I got it all on racks. Roughly 35 man hours combined. Time to get my veg banging for a new thread and room configuration. Making some real changes so hope u boys n girls tune in to the next show, i will try to make it worth watching. As always I will leave a yeild tally and close this up.
I love all of you ic fam. You keep me posting! Thanks for all the good times in here!
Sir

One Love 731

Veteran
What strains ya gonna be runnin for the next thread? Did ya toss the DPD and the White? Well if this was a problem run, I cant wait to see future runs. I was gonna wait to move to get runnin again but cant afford to not be flowering, starting 4 4x4's. I guess its time to go back through your and a few others threads to freshen up on the skills. Thanks for documenting the ride. Peace pot and karma, One Love:ying:

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey man! Sounds like you've been busy. :) Congrats on the harvest. Making some changes?
You just got done with that new room, lol. Nice work on the oil, great pix.
Sounds like you might have been able to make use of the care package during harv. :)
If you start a completely new thread drop by my "visitors page" and leave me an
address.... please.
l8r, ns
Had to edit this... A trimmer! Now I'm officially jealous. How much? Damn thats cool.

Last edited:
Yo yo homie. Thanks for all the hospitality last week. You gotta get ur ass to my area of the world one of these days so i can extend you a little hospitality! Cant wait to get that chem going mmmm thats some amazing hack. Peace

SirSmokalot

Veteran
OneLove- i am gonna run the white greencrack decap and chem4 for sure. i have a few new ones too but i think i will wait on those. i may just throw 1 of each new one in too for fun. i did toss the DPD it is just not worth it in my garden. i let it go nearly 70 days and no matter what i just dont get high. it looks great but is bunk. only a good breeding girl for color IMO and it may dull down the cross so i think i am over the DPD totally. i do need to get it back from my fam to give back to the source who lost his. thats all i want with it anymore lol taking time off suck i know but sometimes we gotta thats just life huh but sounds like u have enough time so why not fire up another one. Good luck! drop a link bro!

Nuggetshiner- thank you and yes i am reconfiguring my lights changing the layout and grow area. trying to make more efficient use of my lighting and hit the 2 per bulb mark consistantly. also adding a 1k MH in a vert parabolic in the center of the 4 1k hps. make it a 5k room with a lil mix spectrum in there. think will be perfect in winter.
the care package arrived just minutes after INB and The Professional (my friends & help) left. i got to share it with the 2nd crew however and they loved em all! i certainly thought they were the shit so Great Work Nuggy!
the oil is fun. i am gonna order a Skillet today to smoke it properly and stop wasting it like i have been. 120$ for the quartz skillet. in case u havent heard of it it is for smoking only concentrates out of waterpipes.
the trimmer ahh yes the trimmer. well it cost 1500$ but got it for 1200$ and it is a god send. i purchased with a friend and we share it. we both were complaining one night at dinner and i suggest it next day and rest is history. we both have similar setups and yeilds so it onloy made sence to get the auto one instead of the SpinPro manual trimmer. this one is called Pro-Cut FAST works great and i got about a Q of hash off of the flappers that move the weed around alone. put together in about 2 minutes and easy to clean it appears. be PM u on the regualr this week . plenty to say lol thanks again for the awesome treats!

INB- wassup next week i think man. we'll see. i am wanting to get outta town just as bad man. u will love the chem. at first i had a bad yeild with her, but then i did her right and she is the heaviest around my parts, with the quality strains in mind. there are some bunk fatties that go around but nothing like the grease lightning chem4. u saw the branches and those tops and not one bamboo stake or trellis just holds itself. 70 days remember. u will thank yourself. run it with the DPD so they both finish. run the white n decap together to. good timelines for them.

Latest posts

Latest posts