What's new

Diabetes....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

7 months ago after 'failing' that blood test I made the changes mentioned above, I lost 25-28 pounds right away but put 10 of those pounds back on somehow. The bread wasn't replaced by anything though and giving it up was frustrating although I didn't hesitate to order a sandwich while out which wasn't often, I just had to avoid bringing that bread/butter into my home. I even stopped buying 'Goldfish' crackers to put in my soup, chips and all those snacks had to go too.

GLTHC did recommend I buy Ezekial 4:9 bread products instead & I did buy two loaves in that 7 months. Ezekial 4:9 is made ONLY from the ingredients found/listed in the bible for making bread. Their cinnamon raisin bread was awesome but knowing my weakness for overindulgence I opted to abstain from that too. Sinless bread would just be an excuse for me to lay (Land O' Lakes) on the butter.

I don't drink any liquor, maybe 5 or 6 drinks/beers in a year if even that many, I'm sure there's been a year or two here & there where I didn't consume even a single alcoholic beverage.

I have a VERY addictive personality but giving up bread seemed easy enough to do, once I gave up the bread several other food items followed rather naturally. There were many nights when hunger pangs for a piece of buttered bread would haunt me, I'd even go so far as to consider going for a ride to buy some but the concern for my health stopped me every time.

I've had some success in the past in losing weight by doing this:
Go shopping for your groceries normally, while shopping pick out ONE sinful item and eliminate it from your purchases, stick with NOT buying it again and eliminate another item as soon as you're comfortable in no longer buying the first, after 2 or 3 months shopping you should be able to drop several bad items from that grocery list.

I wish you and Ann luck Desi, I can now swear to all that the carbs in white bread & similar products are the cause of bad blood sugar readings, I know I'll never return to buying regular breads and other high carb baked goods.

YES, I still might go to BK & have a burger from time to time and/or have a sandwich on white bread but not bringing those items into the house is key.......

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
I'll keep hammering it home until folks begin to realize it's not going away and that it works.....

- Diet by Blood Type Eat all you want, just restrict yourself to foods that are neutral/beneficial to your blood type
- Avoid all processed sugars.... stick to honey and agave, keep it compatible with your blood type
- Cut out the processed foods... as much as possible.
- Increase your cannabinoid intake... prefer ingesting orally, HAO/Canna-Pills/Simpson-oil is the best... heat activated for sure.

You'll see dramatic improvements in your symptoms and most type-II's can quit worrying about it altogether after a time. How many of you Type-II's quit drinking and started eating candy, drinking soda and then came down with symptoms for diabetes after 6months to a year? Diet folks.... simply diet.

The biggest culprit here is High Fructose corn syrup.... it's in everything and corn syrup inhibits insulin production. The more you eat over time.... the more messed up your system is.

Oh yeah... diabetic sores? F'n 'Doctors' are still chopping off hands and feet. Nice. Get yourself the same heat activated hash-oil/simpson-oil/HAO you're eating and smear it on that wound. Even sores to the bone will heal. Doctors.... lol yeah. Butchers.

Everyone benefits from the blood type diet... Dr. D'Adamo has the most up to date food lists... do yourself a favor and get started today! (It's not some fad... I've been working with this diet and people of various blood types for 10 years... it works, it works, it works. Period.)

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Diabetes runs in my family, been dealing with it personally about 12 years. Living with it and watching family die from diabetes teaches the difference between real and whatever it is some posters are talking about.

A lot of it is just amusing, but some of the advice is downright dangerous and could result in death for a person with serious diabetes.

I'm supposed to be blind by now, lost feeling in the feet three years ago. Keep trying to fall on my face, the toes don't pick up on the pressure change as I lean forward. Wham, happens a lot.
I have a two year old unhealed cat scratch under the ankle, the skin will not rebond, probably be the spot gangrene comes from. No amputations, I will die whole.

I blame the marijuana for my eyesight, but the sparklies and pressure induced signaling is getting worse. Thank god for mullberries. (joke)

If you have diabetes or even think you might, see a professional, not some stoner.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Read and follow my post above yours. I've been watching this make a difference in the lives of diabetics for almost 10 years.

Your unhealed cat scratch? Get or make yourself some Holy Anointing Oil... it WILL heal, just keep the oil on it and a bandage/band-aid over it and change it every 3-4 days.

Type 1 diabetes is the worst but can still be helped significantly by diet.

You want bullshit... ask a stoner. You want the truth... ask someone that's been dealing with bringing about drastic changes in people for over a decade.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Latest posts

Latest posts