What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DGS Sweetest Cindy99

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
STANDARD SMOKE REPORT V1.0

============================== ===================
IDENTIFICATION

Date: 12-1-2010
Strain: Sweetest Cindy99 By
Judge: Justin_Credible and Subjects B&C
Breeder: :bow: Dutchgrown Seeds :bow:
Grower: Justin_Credible

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

"J"

1. Visual Appeal: Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent. [10]
Great dense bud and frosty fruit smelling awesome bag appeal!!!:dance013:

2. Visible Trichomes: Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered. [9]

3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.

Clear [ ] Cloudy [X] Amber [X] Dark [ ] Taken at 69 Days! :underwater:

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.

Brown [ ] Green [X] Gold [X] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [ ] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [ ] Purple [X] Black [ ]

5. Bud density: [10] Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ ] Licorice [ ] Peach [X] Berry [X] Floral [ ] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ]
Pineapple [X] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

7. Aroma [10] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

8. Seed content [0] Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.

9. Weeks cured [2&1/2] If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:
============================== ====================
THE SMOKE TEST

Address these questions while smoking.

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc) [BONG]
Vaporizer (enter the brand name) [ ]
Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass) [ ]
Joint (enter brand of papers) [RAW]
Other (specify):

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ ] Licorice [ ] Peach [3] Berry [9] Floral [ ]
Mango [5] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [9] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [9] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ]
Musk [ ] Spice [5] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark
with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.

3. Taste [10] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

4. State of dryness [5] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.
Cured and burped for two+weeks until meter read 52% rel hum at 73f.

5. Smoke ability [10!!!!!!!!] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. Smoke expansion [1 & 5] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.
One pheno called "Snatch" expands a bit, can't hold in as long as "J" pheno.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. Dosage [3-4] Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.

2. Effect onset ["J" Pheno hit quick at 1, "Snatch" was sort of creeper at 6] Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. Sativa influence [3] Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.
Not just J.C. but other two subjects used in report both said that they had no anxiety and total time for couch.

4. Indica influence [10] Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.
See above
:laughing:

5. Potency [9] Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.
Couch Lock....reclining chair time...nap time if smoke too much of "J" pheno.

"snatch" makes u think and lose time.

6. Duration [1/2 a 1 gram joint lasted about an hour] Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.

7. Tolerance build up [] Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.

8. Usability [ ] Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.

Morning - wake up [1 for "J" and 10 for "Snatch"] Day - work [Both get a 10] Evening - relax ["J" 10] Night - sleep ["J" 10]

9. Overall satisfaction [9.5] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.
Speaking of holy grail, the mail stud used for these seeds was a good one DG
:bow:

10.Ability and conditions [10] Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.
J.C. made sure that none of the samples given out or consumed were not done so before they ready to be consumed. Wanted proper flavor and aroma to come through.

11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use. Yes [YOUR FRACKING RIGHT I DO] No [ ]

12.Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not be construed as medical advice.

What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT

[P] [N] Ability to rest or sit still
[P] [N] Anxiety relief
[P] [N] Appetite
[P] [N] Audio perception Music sounds so great while smoking this weed.
[P] [N] Humor perception
[P] [N] Imagination/creativity I give this weed both due to the fact that if smoke too much u will forget what the hell it was u were doing in 1st place.
:laughing: It True! ;)
[P] [N] Paranoia relief Not just J.C. but others as well, one of which DOES get paranoia said how calming and couch like tv time this weed was.
[P] [N] Sex drive J.C. ALWAYS HORNY. GF drink Margarita and smokes some of my Snatch she gets horny...."J" made her puke :puke:
:underwater: :underwater:
[P] [N] Sleep [P] [N] Pain relief Both a positive here, neck pain is usually caused for J.C. just from stress....same with sleep deprivation...this weed makes it so shit just seems to roll off my shoulders.
[P] [N] Speech process
Had one drunk subject try a "J" joint and started speaking in tongues not too long after 4th hit off joint. :duno: I guess depending who u r that could be positive or negative.???
[P] [N] Taste perception WHat for food???
[P] [N] Thought process I don't know man, I guess it depends who u r, but when stoned off this weed I got to make sure not need to do too much....gets me wasted so I have alot of thoughts, but really not getting anything done.
[P] [N] Visual perception

EXTENDED MEDICAL SURVEY (optional)

What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT

[P] [N]ADD/ADHD
[P] [N]Alcoholism/Alcohol Abuse
[P] [N]Allergic rhinitis
[P] [N]Amphetamine Dependence
[P] [N]Ankylosing Spondylitis
[P] [N]Anorexia
[P] [N]Arthritis/Musculoskeletar pain
[P] [N]Asthma/Cough
[P] [N]Bipolar disorder
[P] [N]Cancer/Chemotherapy
[P] [N]Chronic fatigue
[P] [N]Crohn's/IBS
[P] [N]Depression
[P] [N]Diarrhea
[P] [N]Drusen of Optic Nerve
[P] [N]Epilepsy
[P] [N]Glaucoma
[P} [N]Hepatitis
[P] [N]Hiccough
[P] [N]High blood pressure/Racingpulse
[P] [N]Insomnia
[P] [N]Itching
[P] [N]Migraine/vascular headache
[P] [N]Muscle Spasm
[P] [N]Muscular movement disorders
[P] [N]Nausea
[P] [N]Panic Attack
[P] [N]Peripheral nerve pain
[P] [N]Post traumatic Stress Disorder
[P] [N]Pre Menstrual Syndrome
[P] [N]Sedative/Opiate Dependence
[P] [N]Schizophrenia
[P] [N]SLE - systemic lupus erythematosus
[P] [N]Spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis

FINAL COMMENTS:

Great strain that was very easy to grow. Thought for sure I might find one keeper, not two. Either skilled or amature and every type of grower in between, if u have these u won't be dissapointed. Finally! GREAT flavor, great yield, and a great potent high.... :bow:

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
JC i freakin love that macro. It looks like the tail of a monster marijuana beast coming to stone us all. really cool colors and shape. In fact all your shots are sweet, i just really love the macro!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Justin_Credible again.

Justin_Credible

Veteran
JC i freakin love that macro. It looks like the tail of a monster marijuana beast coming to stone us all. really cool colors and shape. In fact all your shots are sweet, i just really love the macro!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Justin_Credible again.

Did u know that J.C. ACTUALLY PAID A PRO for those pix? J.C. DID NOT take any of those pix....actualy wedding/ high school photo/ hallmark greeting card photographer took those for J.C.
If you like them so much, I have many more...
:thinking:
maybe J.C. drop in ur thread from time to time and drop a macro for u man. Love ur grow threads. Wish J.C. had same skillz as the "Avalon" :dance013:
:tiphat: 2 U man! Multi strains in same room and NOT one of them looks like a single deficiency or problem in the future....really man...U take pride in what u do..that obvious.

Wow! Good pics and report.

:wave:
Hello Ben Token, I'm Justin, Justin_Credible. Pleasure to meet you, and thanks for the compliments.:tiphat:

Gooey

Nice report amigo...thanks for sharing...sure looks amazing from over here lol...happy puffin to you sir...peace

Justin_Credible

Veteran
Nice report amigo...thanks for sharing...sure looks amazing from over here lol...happy puffin to you sir...peace

Thanks Gooey, love this weed man. Great shit, non-stop high....even just a few tokes off a j and wasted. Glad u found it helpful/entertaining.:tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice job JC,managed to make that dry boring form just as fun as the more "free form" smoke reports! bravo!

Justin_Credible

Veteran
the "depending on who you are" part has left me with tears in my eyes I laughed so hard. Thank you for that.

Really nice report!
Well, if u the person puking or passed out in car at wedding reception parking lot, then I guess u put Negative effect, but if u chronic and are the one standing there asking words like "AAARE-----YOOOUUU-----OK???!!! I----GOOOOO-----GET-----UR----GF-----NOW! STAAAAAY-----HERE!"
That's the funny part about this template. J.C. thought to himself that someone made this template when stoned. Cuz, J.C. was pretty stoned and it still did not make much sense sometimes...that make any sense?
:joint:

GF ready to go, which means J.C. ready to go. :underwater:

Later bro B.S.

vaped

Nice grow justin. Just trimmed my cindy pheno grape sorbets tonight. The J pheno looks just like our grape sorbet pheno #5 which is a cindy leaning pheno. She was done at 58 days I have a blue sat pheno which was photod in my grape thread she will see 70 plus. Both of these projects carry bro. grim and breeder steve genetics selected and grown by one of the best cannabis breeders on earth.:jump:

Attachments

• grapes 002.jpg
    grapes 002.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 14

Justin_Credible

Veteran
Nice grow justin. Just trimmed my cindy pheno grape sorbets tonight. The J pheno looks just like our grape sorbet pheno #5 which is a cindy leaning pheno. She was done at 58 days I have a blue sat pheno which was photod in my grape thread she will see 70 plus. Both of these projects carry bro. grim and breeder steve genetics selected and grown by one of the best cannabis breeders on earth.:jump:
:yeahthats
She sure does look sweet man. Happy harvest to you man....:tiphat:
Let us know what you think when all is said and done.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
I'd normally say something like...hope you were pleased Justin....but after reading your report here, it's glaringly obvious you are. :biggrin:

Thanks for keeping those who were following along your grow thread of these in my forum nicely entertained, all while showing the beauty of your frosty gals. Very unique...yet refreshing presentation all the way through. :good:

:thank you:

Justin_Credible

Veteran
nice report J.C sounds like some top shelf
Hello blizz, I'm Justin, Justin_Credible; pleasure to meet you. And YES it is top shelf, definitely going to stay in the garden for quite some time.:tiphat:

Looks beautiful. Very nice report :)

Hello BadKittySmiles, I'm Justin, Justin_Credible; pleasure to meet you. Thanks for the compliments..J.C. happy you enjoyed or found report useful..it was a pleasure to grow this pot.
:tiphat:
I'd normally say something like...hope you were pleased Justin....but after reading your report here, it's glaringly obvious you are. :biggrin:

Thanks for keeping those who were following along your grow thread of these in my forum nicely entertained, all while showing the beauty of your frosty gals. Very unique...yet refreshing presentation all the way through. :good:

:thank you:
:thinking:
When u say unique are u talking about...well...anyway, it was fun and well worth it Dg. Great job with these beens M'Lady :bow:
:underwater: :underwater:

Great report. Sweet cindy is now also in growlist. Wish I someday make to that point. Too much strains, too less light, space and time.
:)

Justin_Credible

Veteran
Great report. Sweet cindy is now also in growlist. Wish I someday make to that point. Too much strains, too less light, space and time.
:)

"Snatch" up a pack man and put them in the vault...that is if there are any left. You won't be disappointed Herbal....flavor and potency is hard to find. Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the compliments.:tiphat:

Justin_Credible

Veteran
Greate smoke report - thx for sharing
Hello fatass, I'm Justin, Justin_Credible; pleasure to meet you! Thanks for stopping in and you are quite welcome, it was J.C.'s pleasure to share his experience with the community.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts