What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DevilDawg ( DeathStar x StarDawg IX ( male ))

In all honesty, Gorilla Biscuit is my favorite pack I've ever planned. I was one in the tasters. I founda pair of true male /female twins in a single seed as well!

Devil Dawg is stacking up to be some outstanding plants as well....

I'm currently testing their "Ecto Coole... AeAe77 Cali o x Gorilla Biscuit.... Amazing strain! Crazy lime and orange phenotypes... Nice yields stacking up at the halfway point... If you missed the Gorilla.... You don't want to miss the Ecto Cooler! Loud, resin, yields, looks like a winner so far....

Thanks for the compliment! SoC for life!

4 Dragons

Gorilla Biscuit

Thanks for the props amigo!

I still have this cut that somehow managed to survive the borg attack.

I will be doing a Gorilla Biscuit IX with this cut as the mom!

Also DevilDawg is going to be dropped at firestax and cannazon shortly.

Thanks again 4WE; you can test any you want!

4D

Honored! Sign me up for the IX!

Devil Dawg, chunky phenotype at 9 weeks...

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 10
  • 104.jpg
    104.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 8

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Score, got a pack of these and theyshould be landing at my doorstep early next week. Thank you for making them available.

4 Dragons

You will be happy to know that I held on to this girl and am in crossing to her right now using an absolute killer male that noodles found! Hitting Uranus ATF and the real deal MTF with her right now as well...

Attachments

• FWE GB.jpg
    FWE GB.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Gorilla Biscuit Mommy.jpg
    Gorilla Biscuit Mommy.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 13

4 Dragons

Thanks! DeathStar is pretty nice for sure! I mistakenly ended up selling all of what I had except maybe 15 beans that are not in the best shape. It had just about as perfect a structure as possible!

The new stuff is going to be incredible for sure! :)