What's new

Devilboy

gonzo3732

Ha no way would I let these die..I kept both devils and 2 ad's.. and a devilboy male that will be hitting up all the ladies soon.

As for my aliendog thread being closed.. what can I say besides lame.. I don't like a few breeders, but that doesn't mean the canna community has to suffer. Not interested in politics or business, history of genetics is much more important...

I'm a hobby grower and was excited to share with like minded people. Bummed by the censorship, but I'll stick around as long as I'm welcome.. I'll post only strains that are made by people who are liked around here I guess..

T

The Dankness

beautiful plants and pics,great unique strain as well,hope she treats you right.

gonzo3732

Lineage of devilboy:

- DEVILBOY = dannyboy bx X devilberry

- DANNYBOY BX = dannyboy X taco

- Dannyboy = killer queen X taco

- Taco = ortega X cinderella99

- DEVILBERRY = krowberry X double purple doja

- Krowberry = grandaddy purple X blackberry

- Double Purple Doja = sputnik X black russian

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killer plants man. Funny how the KQ comes out in the flavor/aroma after so many outcrosses. Love the cherry funk! props from Co.

gonzo3732

Thanks guys! It's going to be a long few months till I harvest more... I'll start a grow thread soon and we can see these ladies full size. About to hit up casey jones, aliendogs, devils, qleaner, and 87 ghani with the devilboy male.. hope he passes on the cherry funk and color

Latest posts

Latest posts