Detroit

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
peter-weller-as-robocop-in-robocop-2-1990.jpg

MIway

Veteran
I personally love detroit..

**to neg repper if its because it comes off racy sorry, but I'm white n still dont like the yuppie rich stuck up people.... I have a rich family member in a wealthy part of MI, he yelled at his kid for walking home from school with a black person.... Them rich white sand in cooch people can push that stick up there ass 1 inch further lol n thats me talking about a family member.... Guess Im a cold person but them type of people exist n thats why I stay in detroit..... Heading down there now :) lol

Ive seen black people the same way, but way less occurence.... I usually even go to golf courses in the D lol

been playing the local courses, got in their money games... lots of old timers, like some of the first black cops & firefighters... have developed a lot of respect for them & by extension most others that have lived here. the stories they tell... almost unfathomable for a west coast boy like myself.

this place is a trip. grown to respect the shit out of people that have endured... and to despise another group of fuckers. id personally be most proud to associate in the d, certainly not the burbs.

mad respect to ya bro... and to the d.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More expensive ( In humans and money ) wars and aggression against other peoples and countries, more military, more government, more welfare, less for the people. It's as simple as that., When you support troops in over 100 countries ( unless you've been attached ) and perpetual wars you support your own economic demise

Anthony bourdain in Detroit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRWCfk4VzvQ

Latest posts

Latest posts