What's new

detox

jonesandson

Detox Drug Test F me

Detox Drug Test F me

clean 14 days and just used an Omni tea as per instructions

still testing HOT

Real test on day 16

Should I try dilution? What about dilution and then the tea on day of test? Substitution may be out of the question

Thanks

I don't know why there isn't a sticky about drug tests. Thought there was.
Here's what 99% of people do - people who are on probation and parole, etc. Works every time.
The morning of the piss test get a gallon of water. Chug it. Then piss. And piss some more. Drink more water. Piss again. Continue this for about 4 hours. About an hour to 2 hours before the test, take a B12 pill. Since by this time you will be pissing plain water and it isn't actually urine per se, with no metabolites, the B12 will add a nice neon yellow color to your piss. So what basically comes out is colored water.
Just make sure you drink 1-2 gallons or more, take the B12 (because if your piss is clear they will think something's up and test for creatine levels), and piss like a dozen times before the test. When you piss in the cup piss mid-stream.
This ALWAYS works.

Careful drinking 8plus liters of water...

I can just imagine this dude, after chugging 8 liters of water in his car, run into the testing place holding his crotch: Where da bathroom at?! Midway through running up the stairs he just pisses everywhere... anyways I'm kinda stoned.

jonesandson

Urine Dilution

Urine Dilution

Just a heads up to any long term heavy indulgers. I'm in pretty good shape but sedentary. Spent $75 on 2 different so called flush or mask drinks. Drank over 207 oz of H2o and special drinks. one drink was for people up to 400 pounds and the other up to 200 lbs. i'm about 230. Clean 16 days and I tried to dilute my output. Pissed 20 times, never pissed that much in my life....should have been pissing pure water. Still HOT. Plan B (substitution) is the only thing that saved my ass..... Time is your only friend. The drinks are BOGUS

Latest posts

Latest posts