What's new

destroyer x blockhead

jm420

Veteran
canna x grindhouse (aka d19) ought to be interesting ,I dont wont a hassle for posting this thread guys Its about the grow no more no less ,gonna be fun either way for the sativa lovers ,

VanVulpen

Veteran
From my limited experience with Blockhead i would say that you're in for a blasting smoke... Here's a cross i made with one awesome female from a SOL pack and a Flo male...

jm420

Veteran
threads dead to much greif
no plans to continue d19 ,i'll flower out this one and killing the little ones now

grow up

jm420

Veteran
i shouldnt have called any one an a-hole,I'm just alittle pissed off and disapointed,sorry guys

Last edited:

jm420

Veteran
I got a pm I didnt much care for,I got enough drama than its worth .to bad to:(

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
blame tipz and steele ,just another 2 arogant a- holes IMO

Well, tipz is banned now, and if your referring to steel savage, ignore him, his attitude got GH booted once, maybe he wants to get booted again.

Fuck 'em. :tiphat: Grow on.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Looking good JM! Nice to see 2 devastating strains combine into one. Im diggin the resin production so far man gonna be a good show most def.

:respect:
NEG978

jm420

Veteran
I didnt ditch the girl in flower just the rest.I'll psot pics in another thread Just not this one.

I never personnally heard anything from steele ,The last d19 thread got deleted by the mods cuz of the bs between tipz and GH .They got there issues and I dont want any part of it.
I would like to make couple things clear though.
1 ,these seed did not come from GH and gh had nothing to do with them .
2 i was gifted these and never paid a cent for them,I also never made a statement claiming any diffrent

Its fucked how things get twisted

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
I have plenty of experience with destroyer and if this plant has anything of it in it(and it should!) you are in for an experience!

Latest posts

Latest posts