What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

destroyer, punto rojo and some other sativas

datanner

Greetings ICMAG comunity.
been following and reading this site for the past couple of years with out making any posts or coments before.
im starting an outdoor grow in the equator
temps are always in between 21C and 31C
pHed water and pHed nutes when needed
soil is a mix of coco, peat moss, perlite and worm castings. 15 to 20 gal holes.
ligt outside is always 12/12
RH is in between 50 to 80 this time of the year.
no rain whatsoever.
plants where veged for 2 weeks and others for a month.
seeds of choice:
8 destroyer fem from CANNABIOGEN
10 punto rojo reg CANNABIOGEN
both plants are 100% sativas
veged the punto rojo for about 2 weeks an topped it once the same day i put her outside.
veged the dest for 1 month where topped about 8 days before putting them on 12/12 , plants are about 50 to 70 cm tall
I will post photos later on this week.

Have a couple of questions, how much can I expect this plants will grow? they are long flowering sativas from this region of the world, 12 to 14 weeks the destroyer and 16 to 24 weeks the PR
im using Nutes and a 1/4 of the recommended dosage, seems alright to.you master growers?
cheers.

Tangwena

Veteran
No experience with those outside but keen to see how you go.

This was grown by a friend PuntoRojo x ColJam planted at the end of summer grown in 4 moths of autumn in Australia.

Your in the right place my friend best of luck.

picture.php
picture.php

datanner

No experience with those outside but keen to see how you go.

This was grown by a friend PuntoRojo x ColJam planted at the end of summer grown in 4 moths of autumn in Australia.

Your in the right place my friend best of luck.

View Image View Image

hey sir, nice to meet you.
thats a nice looking punto rojo, mine can grow like that? even if I veged for 2 weeks and toppwd? i do hope so mine gets half of that beast of plant.

kind regards
Dave

Tangwena

Veteran
I am sure it will that was 5 months not 4 my mistake ha ha. The guy has green fingers everything he touches takes off!

datanner

I am sure it will that was 5 months not 4 my mistake ha ha. The guy has green fingers everything he touches takes off!

i just hope so!
here is a pic of my babies. PR are reg seeds
destroyer are fem seeds
also have some sativa hybrids from a colombian seed bank.

picture.php

datanner

babies are 2 weeks old maybe 3 weeks from seed. been vegin with the sun and compliting the 18/6 light schedule with a 600 watt led.

Tangwena

Veteran
What seeds did you get from the Colombian seed bank? you have my interest even more now ha ha.
I was gifted some punto rojo and some PR crossed to NepJam and another crossed to destroyer.
I am looking for an opportunity to grow them in the sun they really like the sun ha ha.
Using the LED will make your job easier you have got to love the control lights give you.

datanner

What seeds did you get from the Colombian seed bank? you have my interest even more now ha ha.
I was gifted some punto rojo and some PR crossed to NepJam and another crossed to destroyer.
I am looking for an opportunity to grow them in the sun they really like the sun ha ha.
Using the LED will make your job easier you have got to love the control lights give you.

yes control over light is a delight! im just not sure how the PR and destroyer will react, how much will they stretch? first time growing PR and destroyer all my other tries where hybrids. hope they get as tall as ur friends in Aus.
the seed bank is paisa seeds feom colombia i have some superchoco, choco cookies, fast mass haze and some freebies.
i will post some pics later this week.

datanner

here is a picture of today of a Punto Rojo. 1 month a week from seed, will it grow to be a tree ?
picture.php

also have some destroyer Fem 12 to 14 weeks of flower ? they where veged for 4 weeks and topped on the 3rd ? will it grow to be a monster ?
cheers

datanner

some of my other plants. all of them except the Punto Rojo where veged for a month.

choco cookies
picture.php

diesel
picture.php

Punto Rojo
picture.php

PR
picture.php

PR
picture.php

i will post more pictures on friday.

Tangwena

Veteran
Those outdoor plants are loving the sun and soil your lucky to be able to give them both.

datanner

Those outdoor plants are loving the sun and soil your lucky to be able to give them both.

ive been looking for a spot like this for years, and the soil was really hard to get here in my country. its a mix and the peat moss is kinda expensive. no an easy find over here. hope the destroyer and the punto rojo get more than 8 feet tall.
i will keep updating

Tangwena

Veteran
ive been looking for a spot like this for years, and the soil was really hard to get here in my country. its a mix and the peat moss is kinda expensive. no an easy find over here. hope the destroyer and the punto rojo get more than 8 feet tall.
i will keep updating
Its on the cards my friend good things are coming your way I can feel it ha ha.

datanner

If you compost leaves or grasses you can slowly make soil if it's hard to purchase. :tiphat:

hola amigo.
yes Ive done than before but results are way better with peat moss coco perlite and worm casting, growth on veg was muxh better and root growth is better as well. the destroyer where vegged for a month, grew almost 3 feet and filled a 1 gallon pot with healthy roots.

i wished I veged more. i want them to be as tall as my fence (10 feet)