What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DESTROYER on Ice - 250CMH Freezer Grow

Quazi

Let those little nubs mature a bit more. The male and female parts can look pretty similar at first.

I'll be hoping they split and send out little hairs just as I'm hoping the same happens to mine.

I'm sending vibes.

-Q :rasta:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Thanks for having my back Guys and Gal. Helps knowing you're not alone. Still, at worst, I've got three more direct shots and eight more seeds. Came darn close to pulling Meg at the flip. Wouldn't it be ironic if she was the only one that doesn't turn on me?

D

Don Cotyle

I've got my fingers crossed for ya Bro!!! May the runt be a male and the rest be Ladys!
Nice work on your cloneing station, fill that freezer up again and may you find the pheno-type your looking for!!! Don ;)

T

TylerDurden

Beths lookin good with those purple hues on her stem, I hope that she actually turns out
to be a she. Oh, I smoked that good luck doobie for ya btw LOL. Any news on the other
three?

Mr. Durden :joint:

FreezerBoy

Veteran
Thanks again guys. Knowing people are rooting for you helps.

Things are hopping in the clone bubbler. Amy and Meg, have sprouted. Poor Meg can't seem to get anything right as she's throwing roots out above the lid. Still, I've never seen roots this fast. Eight days. Nothing new to report on pre-flowers.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
FreezerBoy said:
Wish you'd have said that 11 years ago when my roomie died. 3 hours of interrogation about a corpse in the house. Standing right next to it in full bloom, no one even saw what was right in front of them. Not the detectives, sheriffs, paramedics, coroner, neighbors, family or friends.

In 15 years, not one single person has ever asked about it or tried to open it.

15 years!!! :respect:

Here´s some Destroyer for ya, marlboro 100´s for referance..

Btw, you should try to fill your freezer in full effect and fill it with "little" cocopot´s etc..straight 12/12 from rooted clone is how the above was born in about 1.5 of cocoloco..

Here´s the Swazi cut that did the same :D

FreezerBoy

Veteran
Herb,

Thanks for those pics. Very inspiring!

I won't say my single far out weighs my previous 36 plant SOG because I know stuff now I didn't know then. It's not a fair comparison. I can say I never enjoyed having 50-100 plants in various stages to keep the SOG going. With ScROG, I'll average 4 or less.

crzygirl

Herbalistic, possible we could get a better close-up shot of that Swazi, maybe a macro shot too? Sorry Freezer, not trying to entice anyone to hijack your thread :p

crzygirl

simba said:
I’m also prescribed Marinol (4, 5mg capsules Per day) Cost is Aprox $1,200.00 Per Month

1200 a month, holy shit you must make a grand a week to keep up on that! Thats just rediculous.

FreezerBoy

Veteran
simba said:
FB, Nice..
Destroyer was around here for a while..What a working high that is..
That's what got me to try it. Good to get another confirmation. Thanks.

$1200? EEK!

FreezerBoy

Veteran
Weekend Update.

No pics as there's little to report. Beth continues to show individual balls at every new internode but, I've yet to see a double. Some indication of clustering that I use as the determining visual. No indications of anything on the remaining three.

Beth, the largest, is the only one whose clones haven't rooted. I'd have pulled Meg, the scrawny one, by now but, she could be the only girl. Time will tell. They need to figure something soon. Manually separating roots in the small buckets is becoming a regular activity.

FreezerBoy

Veteran
I'd hoped there would be flowers by now. The lack thereof and a recent explosion in root growth may force me into an executive decision. Beth seems less girlish by the day and Meg has always been scrawny. I've got more buckets, it's only room for them in the freezer that I lack. Maybe it's time to give them all individual buckets, move Beth and Meg upstairs until Jo and Amy identify themselves.

T

TylerDurden

Damn looks like you have some more sloooooow flowering plants bro. I hope
they lift their skirts soon, the suspense is killing me :laughing: Could you just
stick a piece of Plexiglas or some kinda plastic divider in the tub diagonally so
that they each have their own portion of the tub to grow in without getting in
each others roots until they show sex? I dont know if that would work with
what you have planned but it was just an idea that popped into my head so
that you could keep them all in the same area. Hope to see some pics soon!
Later man.

Mr. Durden :joint: