What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Designing a dual 150-watt CMH cab

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Respect Reiko! 1st harvest on the nice cab seems like a success! :)

Did you make those screen trays or buy them? they look nice I would love to get some, can you point me in the right direction broda?

Enjoy them nugs! :)

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Respect Reiko! 1st harvest on the nice cab seems like a success! :)

Did you make those screen trays or buy them? they look nice I would love to get some, can you point me in the right direction broda?

Enjoy them nugs! :)

Thanks man. I made them out of PVC. Let me see if I have the sketches for them and I'll post them so you can make your own. Next round should be the real test. I plan to run all Holy Grail 69 next time with planned veg and proper training.

Tbonegrower

Just Wow. I thought the filing cabinet was off the hook, but this cab is killer. Digging the two different methods on each side.

Programmers for the win

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

Dry weight:
Delicious Candy 30g + 12.75g popcorn
Deadhead OG 11g + 3.35g popcorn
OG Kush 8g + 3.20g popcorn
Tahoe OG 10g + 2.17g popcorn
Total 59g + 21.47g popcorn + 16.5g sugar trim

These are the first three weeks worth of Clones for the perpetual uSOG.

Two more weeks worth of Clones. The other 15 come down this weekend.

These 12 were put in my filing cabinet to finish off. Each week I took the smallest three Clones and put them in here (starting on the top row).  This should yield way better than the screens thus round.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

The clones are finally ready. They feel like they have a bit of weight to them. I'm hoping for around 100-150 grams from this, but that may be pushing it. On the left are the ones from the filing cabinet, oldest to youngest. There were 12 in the filing cabinet and 15 in the coliseum. I really like how they came out.

There was no popcorn on these ladies, and very little trim in comparison to the other side.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Dry Weight

Dry Weight

Dope shit bro

Beautiful!

Thanks guys, it came out just as designed!

Few days hanging, then another day in a paper bag. Now they are ready for the jars and burping. I'm not going to list them, but I weighed each plant individually, then took the sum and average. I got a total of 86 grams, averaging about 3.2 grams each. My goal was about 100 grams or 3.5 grams each, so I'm pretty close to hitting the mark. I neglected to water them real bad one time. The little bit I through in my MFLB tasted great and had a nice effect.

For comparison, the screens had 59 grams of buds, but also 21 grams of popcorn for a total of 80 grams. And that was a horrible grow, in my opinion. I'm counting the popcorn because I know I can work at getting that into useful buds.

80 vs 86, the victory goes to the clones. That being said, the screens are way easier! More reliable to get six nice clones, faster to water, easier to take in and out.

This is the last entry in this journal. I plan to do a single thread with all my grows next year. Watch out as ReikoX does 2017!