What's new

Designated Growers Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

diffusing

Spoke with the lawyer yesterday and he says ,he has 3 clients that recently got their checks from the commissionaires and it worked. He says pay for the finger print check right off the bat. Peace GS

ps. vag keep talkin, maybe someone will notice

i know for a fact commissionaires has been used recently, with success. without fingerprints too. Unsure if this has changed in the last few weeks though..

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
sounds like u have everything u need security on the block, huge basement , only got a year left , better get to it,.....:)

TS

Exactly....lol my dad has had a license now for 3 years and some people for 6-7 years...I find it very amusing that all these people are JUST getting 'legal" just as it all ends....BUT I guess better later than never

peace
Chefboy

Green Supreme

Veteran
Not my thinking, just something I have heard come around again. As I have stated previously, its all speculation. No one really knows what will happen. At this point I am certain not even HC knows how it is really gonna go. Peace GS

ps. never rule out the power of positive thinking, its more medicinal than negative thought

C

c-ray

from http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2013/04/19/bc-marijuana-420.html

B.C. pot grower sues RCMP for bust

Velma Mullaney and her partner had licenses from Health Canada to grow 98 marijuana plants

CBC News
Posted: Apr 20, 2013

A grandmother from the West Kootenays is suing the RCMP for allegedly barging into her home and arresting her for growing marijuana.

Velma Mullaney and her common-law partner, who live outside Castlegar, B.C., had licenses from Health Canada to grow up to 98 marijuana plants for medicinal purposes.

But Mullaney said three years ago RCMP officers burst into her home, cut her power, ripped out the plants and arrested her and three others — and took her to jail.

"They came here and wrecked everything and I was guilty of nothing. I wasn't doing anything wrong," she said. "They destroyed all my equipment, came in with guns and it was completely unfair."

Initially, the RCMP said Mullaney had one more plant then her permits allowed. But they later dropped that claim and all charges against Mullaney were eventually dropped.

Mullaney is now suing for assault, malicious prosecution, and false arrest, among other violations.

The RCMP would not comment on the suit.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
actually, afdter complaining for 10 years, RC's are all of a sudden loving the program, as soon as the new proposals came through, they are now renegging saying "busts are down and we look good" keep the current program.

they are the worst ever

med-man

ortsa1

Exactly....lol my dad has had a license now for 3 years and some people for 6-7 years...I find it very amusing that all these people are JUST getting 'legal" just as it all ends....BUT I guess better later than never

peace
Chefboy

adding them selfs and grow house addresses to the reverse shindlers list ;-)

Green Supreme

Veteran
A heads up to DG's. I sent my renewal in just under 12 weeks now. My patient called HC about 20 days ago and was told she would have her renewal in 2 weeks. Talked to therm yesterday and asked how long renewals take. I was told 8-10 weeks. The lady said ours had been signed and was waiting for tracking. Last person told my patient she would have it in 2 weeks, now this person lets me know it has not yet been even sent(Again 20 days later).

License runs out soon, but they assure me I will be ok. Not so sure this instills much confidence, as they have already lied to us flat out.

For persons applying for renewals I would go 16 weeks in advance, so as not to be in this position. New licenses can expect an even longer wait.

Good luck folks and keep ya heads up. Peace GS

Green Supreme

Veteran
Got the renewal today, just 4 days short of 12 weeks. I would suggest sending it in further in advance than I did ,as the stress is unnecessary. Peace GS

LEDNewbie

Veteran
I wonder if even though all these renewals state they end past march 31. If they will just be sending out a blanket letter to everyone with a license say in February stating that the license will indeed end on march 31???

beanja

You will get a letter from a minister telling you that your license is done and you will be required to mail in your license and destroy your whole crop and storage meds, you will have to tell them how much you destroyed .... cops will be notified that no grow licenses are valid anymore .... atleast thats how it went down when kammerman licenses were suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts