What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Design A Banner for....Big Buddha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumblepop

another one!

35039bbs2.gif

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Just putting in my 2 cents. I like radium's contributions alot....somehow it reminds me of those old japanese sunday afternoon movies on channel 11. Wasn't there some Giant robot that would go around beating the hell out of monsters? The buddha on the side captures that look. It's slick and simple. Would love to see an animated GIF of that worked up.
Everyones contributions rock however.
jet_jaguar_2.jpg

Last edited:
i love tumblepops'. such serenity, the eyes seem to look directly into you.

radiums are fantastic as well, love the blue & pink cheese cubes.

tuco

Killer work, radium-. Choice of images, composition and font selection. All top notch.

Creating a nice image and fitting it into 468x60 with required information is not easy. My favorite's so far...you found the chi :D

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
OK, here's mine! The winner, hands down! :bow:

l---------------------------------------------------------------l
:tongue: *BIG BUDDHA SEEDS* :tongue:
Pee yuu! What's that funk? Damn right kid, its the CHEESE!
Blue Cheese & Fem Cheese also available at Seedbay!
l---------------------------------------------------------------l​

Yea, I got skillz. What can I say? You can foward contest winnings to my address on file. Thank you ICmag & SeedBay! :muahaha:

Last edited:
DrPoison said:
OK, here's mine! The winner, hands down! :bow:

l---------------------------------------------------------------l
:tongue: *BIG BUDDHA SEEDS* :tongue:
Pee yuu! What's that funk? Damn right kid, its the CHEESE!
Blue Cheese & Fem Cheese also available at Seedbay!
l---------------------------------------------------------------l​

Yea, I got skillz. What can I say? You can foward contest winnings to my address on file. Thank you ICmag & SeedBay! :muahaha:

Damn, what can I say…. Reminiscent of the fine masters themselves, outstanding!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Wow.....lots of nice banners here....Big Buddha's going to have alot of choices. :D He should be dropping back in here soon with some opinions, or advice, or requests, etc....last I saw of him in Amsterdam last week during the ICMag 420 Cup he was extremely Cheesey-fied....lol :biglaugh:

My little suggestion....you know how there's waves coming up off of a hot dish, or cheese to signify it's smelly...a flash type thing....maybe that would be eye catching.

:D
dg

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great banners everyone...some of the best talent I've ever seen is right here at IC Mag........DD

Status
Not open for further replies.