What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Design a Banner and Logo Contest for CH9 Female Seeds!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoes

I can see how it could be interpreted as medicinal, perhaps I should explore that a bit more. I'll be posting refined versions of two logos later; font change, color changes, composition edits.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Here's my take on it for now. I really wanted it NOT to look like "channel 9" or look like short hand for "cha-nine" or text-art boobs. I wanted mine to look like C-H-9 and be interesting to look at. I hope it works for you. I want to play with some more ideas when I have more time.... shit, times almost up!

Nice work everybody!

Last edited:

~CH9~

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Simpleword,& 3dDream...nice guys....
3dDream,we can use that one for 8 pm,the news...cheers...cool...

simpleword

Here's what it looks like smaller. Thanks!

ch93zv7pf9.jpg

Echoes

Last of my logo concepts...

Last of my logo concepts...

Probably my last submission for logos. Not particularly excited about any of them especially but I'm a little rusty on the design front. Anything could be changed (colors, composition, etc.) if need be. Couldn't work that calyx vector into anything appealing so I just threw it in there for the hell of it.

Echoes

And here are the banners...

And here are the banners...

Apparently you can't upload .swf files to ICMag galleries so I am not able to display my flash banner here. I might have to link the file to my personal web server so I'm going to PM CH9 and Gypsy a link to my flash entry. As for my non-animated entry, it is below. I used some of the pictures of your strains from the CH9 website so I'm sorry if that infringes on copyrights but I wanted to include pictures of your bud and not random bud shots but if it is a problem (legally) let me know.

~CH9~

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Echoes,
the banner is really cool,,,very funny,,,,yes I like the calyxes on the last pages...but I will prefer something real, taken from an image...

Weedom ,,nice logo thanks...

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Here's the green version you wanted to see CH9...

I used your comments as a starting point, and then changed the colors around a little to suit the design...

When will this contest be over and judged?
How is the winner chosen?

~CH9~

ICMag Donor
Veteran
really cool Panopticist,Thanks a lot again.

Gypsy said until the 22nd ....

Last edited:

~CH9~

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep I am asking Gypsy right now indeed...I or he will keep you update soon I hope...

Last edited:

Echoes

Yeah, good luck, everyone. Everyone did a good job, I'm impressed. My logo vote definitely goes to panopticist.

Status
Not open for further replies.