cindy 003.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 10
  • jillybean day 53.jpg
    jillybean day 53.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Pink Krytonite.jpg
    Pink Krytonite.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 14
heres them cuttings i told ya'll i said i had on the way according to my brother i kinda fucked them up already he told me he had them cut to size all i had to do was chop off a half inch and pop them in the rooter he only sent me lie 3-4 branches so i thought he was wanting me to chop off the small shoots coming off that way id come out with around 10 clones done the same to the star trek ive never seen clones as big as he had sent me i always thought they had to be taken from the freshest part of growth can anyone give me any insight here would be much appreciated I've been having a hell of a time getting cuttings to root but last time i grew which was bout 6-7 years ago seems to me all our clones were small like that anyways for one of the clones he'd given me it had like 8 branches growing out of it that looked like liable clones to me he freaked on me called me an idiot and told me all i had to do was chop 1/2 inch off and pop them in the jiffy pellets i dunno maybe theres something im not getting here on my 3rd flower now and still cant get this cloning to happen for me i dunno been thinking about building some kinda i geuss its an aero cloner were u use a submersible pump and build an h shaped thing out of pvc pipe and u drill holes in the top and mount these lil tiny sprinkler heads that just screw into the pvc pipe i dunno any advice would be better than none at all
spacequeen subcool gifted this strain to my brother from his actual breeding stock hear its a real beauty hope so :)
star trek (sensi star x trainwreck)
The Third Dimension or 3D (apollo 13 x jack the ripper)

now if i could just find one more light for my clone box thats full of the third dimension lookin like im gonna have to go buy one 6 or 7 bucks i think but stalking up a lil bit looking like the misses is going to get more plants on her card :witch2:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I used 12w and 15w cfl shop light placed right on top of the humidity dome for years with 95% root rate for years.

Peace, :joint:

K

Kal-El

Space queen and 3D are both nice strains. I used to have space queen and smoked some 3D with a buddy.

ya and it being a cut gifted to my twin brother from subcool and all is kinda a nice bonus too just means i got a cutting of the original plant that TGA dubbed space queen the star trek i know very lil about never flowered it and neither has my brother who gave it to me hoping its not a nanner thrower ive had enough of them and hell ya the 3D pheno i got is a real stocky huge dreadlock kinda bud is pretty how it ends up pressing 6 ounces a plant with that strain atm its all im running not only that but beings TGA and Subcool didnt actually do the breeding of the 3d seeds i got it was done however with all sub's breeding stock my brother and him used to be super tight and the guy got all ego'd out and my brothers the type of guy to call someone on stuff like that in an adult manner but still has no problem letting that out there neither do i hell if someones bullshitting me and i got enough actual proof that they're doing it im calling them on it more less he done this with subcool that and not what else if anything else anyways my twin brother made the seeds but all from cuttings gifted to him from subcool from TGA before the guy i guess got weird on him i dont know the guy i spoke to him a few times and personally he's been nothing but a clicky prick to me but meh is what it is i didnt have the melt so he refused to talk to me mostly lol i dont know my bubble melts just like the next guys i dunno a strange situation i was put in over the deal i didnt know the war was on my brother used me as a pawn it seemed like but meh i find u all much more pleasant this 3D strain my brother made blows subs version of it out of the water ive grown both and seems subs wanna produce stretchy lanky plants that only yield about 2-3 ounces and the 3d my brother made yields 4-6 ounces a plant and ive yet to see one over 2 feet tall and that would be considered a giant real stocky big buds big colas and seems to procuce the best when its been topped multiple times 5-6 times pushes out pretty much colas everywhere averaging in length of 6-14 inches ya really impressed so far with my 3D its a real stable strain as well no herms to worry about thats why im running it all by itself im looking for some other strains that are as stable as the 3d to add to the collection ive only tried one so far an agent orange x jack the ripper it was a great plant a great smopke awesome amounts of resin but it threw nanners and in the garden im in atm i dont have the room to walk around my plants and look for nanners id grab em as i seen them but plain and simply i didnt get to many mature seeds so that tells me i probablly only missed one maybe 2 nanners the last time and the one before that but im saving it for a better gardening area one i can get in and get all them nasty nanners i dont mind clipping them if i have the space to work they're super easy to find meh im off to bed talk at y'all later and ill keep ya all posted on my grows in mypicture album theres pics of my flower in session atm its around week 2 though um they in the folder named third grow or some shit like that beings this is my 3rd time harvesting since becoming a card holder

mayorofthdesert

Howdy all, I'm relatively new & stumbled onto this thread so I figured I'd drop in. I'll be posting a grow diary soon, 4 chamber cab set up to scrog individual plants - 70w cfl mother/cutting/seedling room, 70w cfl veg room, 2 flowering rooms each with a 150 hps. Being in the desert I mostly cool my home with a swamp cooler, I set up my cab to take advantage of the slight positive air pressure this creates, with the house swamper on (& the house's swamper vents full open) the cabinet flows more than I expected. I'm thinking that during veg I may get away with the cabinet's fan not coming on at all on dry days (when the swamper cools the best). Just figured I'd share that little desert-specific piece of design.

K

Kal-El

Hey billy I have a cut of jacks cleaner. I love this plant, lost it and just got it back.

K

KermitTheHermit

Howdy all, I'm relatively new & stumbled onto this thread so I figured I'd drop in. I'll be posting a grow diary soon, 4 chamber cab set up to scrog individual plants - 70w cfl mother/cutting/seedling room, 70w cfl veg room, 2 flowering rooms each with a 150 hps. Being in the desert I mostly cool my home with a swamp cooler, I set up my cab to take advantage of the slight positive air pressure this creates, with the house swamper on (& the house's swamper vents full open) the cabinet flows more than I expected. I'm thinking that during veg I may get away with the cabinet's fan not coming on at all on dry days (when the swamper cools the best). Just figured I'd share that little desert-specific piece of design.

Hi mayor, I've used a humidifier forever to help keep my garden happy, since we usually have single % humidity here. Check out my autofill setup in my thread, this thing runs pretty much on autopilot.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
KTH,

I love the ZERO humidity and wouldn't want a humidifier anywhere near my garden, but I am growing in hydro so I have hundreds of gallons of water moving around the systems creating humidity, and the plants produce a boatload of RH. I have found resin production much better at lower RH.

Vicious420

I don't have time to read the thread from page 1 to 71 like I normally would. But I will once my work day is over.

I was hoping people with desert growing experience could answer a few questions I had. I've been looking at southern California desert area's for growing out doors.

I was wondering if there are things you can do to the soil in a 3x3 hole to make it so you won't need to water the plants everyday once they have a strong root system? I've just seen conflicting reports on it how often you need to water your plants in the desert. Someone telling me every 2 or 3 days by giving them a gallon of water each. Someone else saying he let a plant go for 2 weeks and it was completely fine. With no shade either. And then a bunch of people saying they needed a gallon everyday.

What would be the best stuff to put in the soil that would give you the most amount of time between watering?

I remember reading once that if you put a clone in small pot thats really long the roots will grow straight down. So when you actually put them in the dirt outdoors they can suck up much more water once the roots spread out.

My other question was just how much people have yielded out in the desert and could all the sun they get make them just as strong as indoor grown if everything else like PH and nuts, PPM are all well taken care of, I'm not sure if parts per million is something only hydro growers worry about.

All the strains I would be growing would be top shelf medical strains. Thanks for any advice. Growing for patients is pretty much my dream job. I'm going to make it happen hopefully by March 2010 so the plants have the best chance once the temps hit 108 degree's. I'll most likely do a grow journal too.

Thanks again.

jacks cleaner

jacks cleaner

Hey billy I have a cut of jacks cleaner. I love this plant, lost it and just got it back.
Subby used to be my friend, now he is being a jerk.
ya samething happened with my brother and him they were super good friends then he published his second book and totally changed i'd be into getting a cutting of it and id gladly trade thye 3D for it if ya wanted it the space queen i just got so im months away from cloning it but the 3D clones however i just took and got a whole rapid rooters tray full of them no roots yet but should be sometime this week im hoping you in vegas, arizona,or new mexico no worries ive got almost a fool proof way to send shit through package delivery companies :) do it all the time with just one in particular that tends to be the easiest :) i also got this strain in seed form if thats what ud prefer im sure i could give ya 5 of them so far everybean ive cracked of my brothers has been a female so outta 5 i got left here i can get more of them from my brother either way i'd like to run the jacks cleaner i almost bought it but i ended up buying a few others during there 4/20 sale i ordered 3 packs and at the time i had never looked at seeds because all mine were given to me so i went to there 4/20 sale and they claimed it was 20 off the listed price and when i saw the prices i was like wtf hell ya lets buy them up after i ordered the 3 i found out that they had already taken the 20 dollars off but thats not how the add waas worded i even saved the add to email it to them and they just pretty much told me buy them or your getting banned and at the time i'm a apprentice union carpenter 80% so i make good money when i work but i havent worked but a month all year so things were tight when i ordered them i thought this 20 dollar break was the break of luck i needed but nope anyways i contacted the proper ppl one being subby and he freaked on me told me i was a more less lying and making up a story buy or get the boot from this site luckfully 2 weeks after i ordered them i got a union job for a few months before they let me go anyways i bought the seeds and still got banned from ******** for giving TGA a negative review for customer service subby read it and didnt even wait boot asshole

humidity

humidity

KTH,

I love the ZERO humidity and wouldn't want a humidifier anywhere near my garden, but I am growing in hydro so I have hundreds of gallons of water moving around the systems creating humidity, and the plants produce a boatload of RH. I have found resin production much better at lower RH.

heres a quick cheap fix any local home improvement store should carry these bags you hang from the ceiling and the collect the humidity and transform it into a solid form once bags full just hang a new one my brother used them for years and they worked great and they're not to horribly expensive i use an ac unit as a dehumidifer and air chiller but since temps have dropped in the greater las vegas area my rooms been stayin at a steady 64 degrees 64.5 degrees im thinking the next few harvests should be really good dense nuggets mmmmmmmmmmmm